Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our call center has closed for the night and will not be taking any new calls.

wow

Originally Posted by smoove

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by manslayer

Stay on hold!  basically guaranteed if you talk to someone
Been waiting since 12:32
Stay on hold kid.  As long as they have your size, you'll be good.
Are you guys getting the busy tone the whole time you're on hold?

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

wow

Why would they stay open? they have hundreds on the line. These people aren't going to work until 3 AM taking calls. The site will be sold out by then anyways. No one who is on the line is being hung up on.

Top-notch operation they've got going on there at Nike.  Their website fails miserably and then they go ahead and close their call-center at the normal time.  You've got thousands of folks begging to give you their money and you send employees home rather than pay them a bit of OT.  Brilliant.

Originally Posted by Neptunesbeatz

Ok, my order on NDC went through. Keep trying yall.

HOWEVER.... i got a confirmation # with an "o" in the front. What does this mean????????????????????
ohwell.gif

That means you're good.  My conf# started with "o" also.

Peace.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

wow

Why would they stay open? they have hundreds on the line. These people aren't going to work until 3 AM taking calls. The site will be sold out by then anyways. No one who is on the line is being hung up on.

yea thats what im saying they been sold before 8 am when they open back up. especially those who are going out

what pisses me off the most. while im sitting here trying to order oveer $+@#*! NDC. my friend texts me saying people are already lining up. turns out champs or whatever store it was handed about a bunch of tickets. now who knows how many of those are left. im so pissed off. ndc aint $+@#*! working. cant even log in. im tired of this *%#%.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

and people were saying these would be an EASY cop just like the Black/Cements and the Chicagos.

-________-

yeah aiight

This has nothing to do with how hard/easy the demand for this release is. Have you not followed the situation? They did effin maintenance on their secure servers and checkout system on a friday night with multiple high demand releases. Completely ******ed, but not a sign of demand.

it's why i've stepped off NDC, havent been able to get through them.  eastbay allday everyday.  
Congrats to those who copped.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom