Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I think I have seen sportscenter like 10x straight already

Yeah I've seen Wakefield's retirement about 15 times, I'm probably going to have to wait for this checkout as long as he played baseball
roll.gif

Update: My kid just graduated college and is on his way to medical school. Let's hope I can check out before he graduates.
smile.gif

have never been this frustrated with ordering any retro. concords were a lot easier for me from ndc. gonna go make some friends in a couple of hours who are just as pathetic as me waiting for some shoes. good night everyone. glad some of you got your pairs. hopefully i join your club in 10 hours!

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

man nike is a brilliant company, how many other places have grown men willing to work to give up their money

THIS. These releases are pure entertainment.

Originally Posted by spadil5

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

I think I have seen sportscenter like 10x straight already

Yeah I've seen Wakefield's retirement about 15 times, I'm probably going to have to wait for this checkout as long as he played baseball
roll.gif
at least you guys are at home...i came back to work thinking that our internet connection would help...yeah doesnt matter 
tired.gif

I'm in Reno and probably gonna check out the mall in a bit. This will be a tough one since it's damn near snow weather. Am i wrong for thinking no one really buys Jordans in Reno???? hahah

Looks like i missed out on this release. Will try the mall early tomorrow when I wake up, not excited for this at all.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by smoove

Stay on hold kid.  As long as they have your size, you'll be good.
Are you guys getting the busy tone the whole time you're on hold?
if you're getting the busy tone, you havn't gotten through. When you're on hold, it means you got through the operator and you're "on hold" for the next available representative (which took me an hour).

LOL 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Took me 7 minutes to get through on NDC. I was getting nervous for a little bit.

7 minutes and i can't even get to the payment page or i get this error.
An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #30.e49102cc.1329550176.10c31c8a

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by gyeah

This is *!%$+#* insane. Can't believe this...worse then the Concords and the DB 4's.

Well of course it is worse, those actually just sold out quickly. It's been 2 1/2 hours and they can't even get rid of their inventory because their systems aren't working properly and are under maintenance during a live release. DUH.
Actually checkout crashed the night of the DB releases as well but it came back up rather quickly. Thanks for the info bud. 
wink.gif

So if I got the paypal email for finishline, but was timed out, should I still expect an email confirmation?

It's crazy that Eastbay has managed to sellout and NDC can't seem to get anyone to the point to at least make a purchase.... IMO Eastbay won this release battle...

Originally Posted by three6mafia

cant even login to my account anymore..
me too...keeps kicking me out then suddenly I'll be logged back in and then out again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey if your talking to a rep on NDC.  Do some of us a favor and just ask if there are any size 10.5 left.  That way I can sleep.  LOL, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom