Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Bout to get high and watch Nicki Minaj's grammy performance to hype myself up by the time they come back

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Bout to get high and watch Nicki Minaj's grammy performance to hype myself up by the time they come back

That sounds like a sure fire way to gouge my eyes out prior to returning to Nike.com
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

and people saying these wont sell out, crazy. this is worst than concords.

If Nike.com fails to get their act together, it's quite possible they won't actually sell out! 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

i just wasted 3hrs of my life and now they are sold out, freak u phil knight

They're saying they still have some sizes...I've stayed up this late on the East coast, so I'm waiting until nike goes back up, and I better get a damn pair

I dont think its worse than the concords, there are just more of these to go around so people keep trying until we get the word they're sold out. Concords would've been sold out a long time ago

Originally Posted by mross16

They're saying they still have some sizes...I've stayed up this late on the East coast, so I'm waiting until nike goes back up, and I better get a damn pair
Same here. It's 3am and I'm tired af but I can't give up now. 

Success after nearly 3 hours! Email confirmation came instantly as well. Crazy just crazy! NDC you are never easy but always come through for me! Whew!

2w7r4lu.jpg

3AM EST and this is my retirement sneaker for Jordans...no way I'm going to bed now.

This is rough for us east coasters...we've been up the whole time anyways, so we might as well stay up for a 15 mins or so..

Originally Posted by sferris3

Originally Posted by mross16

Same here. It's 3am and I'm tired af but I can't give up now. 
Same here i have been watching the cooking channel since midnite, oh goodie iron chef japan is on again
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy911

still need some szing help. i wear a sz 10.5 in cool grey 11s should i go half sz down or get 10.5?

i would say get the same.
But I suppose being flat footed would matter since it is D sizing.

I wear size 10.5 for all my Jordans and I am flat footed.

what a night.......had 2 euro sites orders placed only to find out they didnt go thru. tried again and out of stock of course....later found out my cc company declined them b/c they suspected fraud......i was alerted by my wife at the grocery store that the cc didnt work, so i called my cc company and cussed them out b/c i told them to leave my cc alone. 3rd time this has happend.....still tried ndc starting at midnight. kept getting that dayum timeout. read ndc twitter and they were shutting down the site for 30-45 min. was like F'it going to bed now after this last try. got to the place order page and it timed out. i was done. was shutting down all my other apps and then the email comes thru for 2 size 12's. happy i got my shoes but ndc needs to fix their %!$%. congrats to all that copped and keep trying for those that didnt as i got my order placed literally at 2:47am est.

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

SMH @ ndc ..got 4 pair through footlocker and finishline and my girl got 2 through champs 

How the $%#@ u get thru to them? footlocker was sold out in a heartbeat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom