Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid to try finishline though. Don't want to get sniped a few days down the line. I just came on up to my HOH. I'll tough it out just this one time. May be time for me to start a new hobby.. Lol

laugh.gif
NDC just let me go through with my whole checkout just to say they ran out of 11.5

Blue balls Nike
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by mross16

I used paypal...but I'm not sure if it went through or not. I have a email from Paypal though saying I submitted a payment to fnl, but fnl gave me an error
same here man, hoping i got em...

from past experience you probably didn't. That's happened to me a few times and I get no confirmation or cancellation email from Finishline, and within the next couple days the PayPal transaction is cancelled
So will PayPal be holding my money until then?

Originally Posted by jecca650

I never made it all the way through or got a confirmation email, but I received an email from PayPal saying I got charged by finishline. Can someone tell me how reliable this is?

not very

os ndc. workin fine now and no 10
sick.gif
fml

edit

sold out via ndc's twitter.

well guess its inevitable now, off to join the campers i go

Sorry we've just run out of item(s): Air Jordan 4 Retro Men's Shoe, in size 12. We apologize for the inconvenience. [Error Code: 031A-0000000]

I seriously almost flipped over my coffee table.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by SnowboardingPanda

Originally Posted by trappedintime

You're behind...

How so? I'm still getting the maintenance page when going to my cart.

Review my post on the previous page. Everything on the store shows sold out right now.

I was actually able to get through to the check out. As soon as i placed the order it said everything was sold out. Is this any different?

got my order number, just waiting on my email confirmation
thank you baby jesus
good luck to the rest of you guys still on the hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom