Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MurdaMilJoker

52716469f6107e6062f71fe7f676445ca4982709_s.jpg

Any body else cop this tee?

I picked one up from store
pimp.gif
Where'd you get yours at?

Originally Posted by dharv

Come on now. Sneakersnstuff orders will be shipped out on March 1'st now?

is that the pre-orders or the ones from today?
i have a pre-order & wouldnt mind letting that float till the1st .....we will see

Originally Posted by AlmostNotReady

I finally got to inspect a pair..
No way I could pay $250+ for these AF1 leather cement 4s.

Is the leather on these like the Military IVs?  If so, I will be unloading my pair ASAP.

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

As I was re-lacing my fresh new pair I got at a Finishline, I noticed this on the tongue...

sorry if late info

Nice find, I wonder why they put that there.
Wonder if all the "pre-release" pairs are missing this detail perhaps?

Yeah Mabey, id be interested to see if the pre-release pairs have this.

As I was re-lacing my fresh new pair I got at a Finishline, I noticed this on the tongue...

sorry if late info
very dope lil detail 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

-cliffs-

. cab driver couldn't find my house........ (i'm stressin')
. get to mall and there is 40 people waiting outside...... (salty)
. open doors everybody runs to finishline..... (laughing)
. i am 3rd in line at champs....... (hopeful)
. they only have size 10 and 11....SMH...... (heated)
. me and some dude get our jog on to footlocker..... (Forrest Gumpin')
.1st in line..... (relieved)
.get my 11.5 ticket.... (ecstatic)
.get my pair..... (smiling)
. walk by everyone still in line at finishline (GRINNING)
. got offered $200 for my pair from a person in line....tell em kick rocks .....( simp face )

...even though I have no idea what you look like, I was imagining your different facial expressions throughout your scenario. Forrest Gumpin' 
laugh.gif

-glad you got your pair and congrats to everyone else who did too.
lmao forrest gumpin
roll.gif
good ending.

I just picked up the Cements from my boy. Man... the quality is HORRIBLE! The leather, more like plastic sucks! The white "leather" feels exactly like the DMP 1 pack felt. Had my boy not camped and fronted the cash I would have passed. Do not pay more than $200 at most guys. Trust me you will be disappointed.

any place still have a 7 men? So my size from sneakersandstuff wont be shipped until march 1 or delivered march 1???

im thinking... this stuff does remind me of the lottery, even greencard lotteries. The amount of people applying for their spot in this country has steadily grown, that was, before the economic dilemma. same way the culture has grown to an extent that was unmeasured, uncalculated and it dont matter about some recession. People buy useful or useless objects if they demand it. maybe im oblivious to the growth however if i treated this sneaker game like what you call it guess what? the chances of "winning" are becoming slimmer or harder. its like the luck of the draw, some did get through, others like myself didnt and i was there midnight.

now some of this is moot if sites set up their it stuff better, still nike makes about an average number of sneakers they did from year to year. unless they announce actual limited qs or hs

Im actually really surprised so many people weren't able to get them. I thought these would be like the White Cement 3's but guess not.

Trust THE SECRET for all your cops

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BTW did everybody get their hangtags???  Or rather did anyone not get a tag???  Glad to see this didn't become like the X fiasco
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom