Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have any experience with milkskate?
i ordered my 4s from them...hopefully they come thru
ohwell.gif

Got my 3 pairs HOH LA
glad i went half sz down
ima 10 but gotem 9.5
fit perfect! mission complete
now on to the oly 6s

I understand why people buy sizes they cant fit but people complain that the shoe game is messed up imo this is one reason why it is everybody is copping everybody size , in hopes to trade or resell. We talk down on hypebeast an resellers on nt but will contribute to it if our size in not in the store but its understandable tho i

damn..been on here a while, NT, that is, read a few posts back about "lurking"...agreeing w/ a majority of the folks who've been on here for a while too, just becuase I aint 560 posts in 3 minutes like that one dude, don't mean I haven't done my own homework, but, beeing in this social media age, my old reliable places, in Asheville NC, have gotten full of what someone else mentioned being "trappers", just get 'em, and sell 'em! This, and the Concord release has caused ripples beyond my own belief for where I live. Hoping to get a good deal on the "Bay" or a restock. I'm 37, these were the ONES I wanted then, and now. It's just so crazy how things have gotten. Gotta get  these, the Maroon 6's will mark my retirement from this crazy !%! debacle that is known as "collecting Jordans", or whatever it is you young bucks are calling it now and these days! last post till those Maroons come out! take care of ya self, and those ya love....

If I wouldnt have got my pair, I would have paid at least 250 depending what size. I had to literally run to footlocker like I was being chased by a vicious dog! This shoe took some work and effort, so if youre not putting in the footwork or time, at least pay somebody else for the hassle of getting these. If you went through this process, you would understand why these prices are up. I'm only speaking on behalf of the foot soilders, not the online couch potatoes! Lol. Plus, we were only aloud to buy 1 pair per person.

Originally Posted by smoove

Originally Posted by peanut214

FOR THE 100TH TIME DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN NBASTORE.COM IS GOING TO HAVE THESE JOINT'S AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
grin.gif
Called nbastore.com about 8:00 PST, guy told me they they're out of stock.  Everything went pre-order.
What? That's messed up. They stay messing up releases.

Originally Posted by TxSole

If I wouldnt have got my pair, I would have paid at least 250 depending what size. I had to literally run to footlocker like I was being chased by a vicious dog! This shoe took some work and effort, so if youre not putting in the footwork or time, at least pay somebody else for the hassle of getting these. If you went through this process, you would understand why these prices are up. I'm only speaking on behalf of the foot soilders, not the online couch potatoes! Lol. Plus, we were only aloud to buy 1 pair per person.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

NT Mods I think for releases like these yall should start a thread like yall did with the Concrods to help people with trading to get there size or trying to get a pair

I found that thread helpful and with the Playoff XIIs Low XIs and all the IVs and olympic VIs in the future I could see it being a big help

WG order was shipped yesterday and haven't gotten any email from NDC about cancelling my order. looks like im in the clear

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Just emailed about canceling my order on Offspring, so if anyone is looking for a 12.5 it should be up once they email me back
Ive been emailing them and no response smh

after NDC cancelled my order, i was able to double up on another euro site never mentioned here. $175 each pair. anyone else score? they had a small restock

Originally Posted by rcanent

after NDC cancelled my order, i was able to double up on another euro site never mentioned here. $175 each pair. anyone else score? they had a small restock
I think I did also

I'm sorry if you stand in line all morning and pass on the shoe because they don't have your size for a FOOL. You have several options if this happens... sell the shoe and use the profit to make up difference from a reseller. Find a person to trade with etc..... I be damned to wait for 3 hours then go home empty handed, that would just make things that much worse! SHM

chatted with a nike rep..i had ordered 2 pairs thru the phone friday night and wanted to make sure they weren't gonna get cancelled or what not...she said they're already processed and in memphis awaiting shipment...also, no phone orders thursday night for the daves and all the all star shoes

Originally Posted by raptors29

I thought it was a universal rule that if they don't have your size, you get another size.
f that rule....the game change so has the rules.....Im not paying reseller prices ....

Originally Posted by rcanent

doubled up also... didn't think anyone else knew about this one, and damn sure I wasn't gonna post this one up for the beasts 
roll.gif

Wow. This is my first time on since the release and I really feel for you guys that are having these online issues (reminds me of the concords). I luckily live in Pittsburgh (no real sneaker culture). I got in line at sneaker villa at 8:15 am and was 12th in line. They started letting people in 3 at a time at 8:50 and I picked up the last one of my size (11). There was a footlocker around the corner that opened at 11 so most people who didn't get one at villa got some there. It was actually my first time camping and wasn't too bad. BUT TO SET THE RECORD STRAGHT: I am a highschool freshman. And although my only memories of Jordan are his last season with the wizards, I still have a great appreciation for art and style as well as history. Mike's shoes are the pinnacle of that for me and I dot like how some people on here are trying to say that my appreciation is somehow lesser because I was born in '96. Sorry for the rant but to me it seems like some of the older heads are just salty that anyone else is getting the shoes that they can't and that teens are the easiest to blame. I am NOT a hypebeast or follower or anything. I am a sneakerhead just the same. And I can only hope that by the time I'm in my thirties these experiences can be passed on to the next generation of kids just like me. Sorry for the rant guys. I just was irked by some of this.

Got lucky online and was 2 lazy to get up to go to the mall. My friend went at 4am and was able to be top 10 inline for a 7am release. Man these releases are getting rough, glad i got lucky online

I miss those days when you could walk into the store and buy J's. Now either camp, gamble online or try to buy them overseas. So silly that its more convenient to buy my J's thousands of miles overseas and I live in NYC!

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I miss those days when you could walk into the store and buy J's. Now either camp, gamble online or try to buy them overseas. So silly that its more convenient to buy my J's thousands of miles overseas and I live in NYC!

Id have to strongly agree.....this was the first release that I ever placed an order for overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom