Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
@ strong calf muscles.

Also take into consideration that they weigh the whole package at UPS / Fedex , not the individual shoe boxes. This sounds stupid, but the type of box that they used can also affect weight. They might have also added extra space, box thickness comes into play. I hate to be the anti-joke chicken here, but just to take more worry off of your shoulders.
wink.gif

I work unloading boxes off of the shipment freight trucks for Kohls up the street from my house so I deal with all types of random boxes. Some are real thick, some real thin, etc.

Man.. I need a new job.
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Offspring said I should get my pair Friday. If that holds true from London then I have found my new shoe spot
laugh.gif

Did they e-mail you or you had to contact them?  As somebody previously said when you login it does not say any information about your order so I am assuming you contacted them.
I actually contacted them to cancel my order in which they told me I can't because it already shipped. Right after that email I received a shipping email with a tracking number and etc

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by The7onius

Just copped a pair for 205 shipped, I guess these ebay sellers are getting desperate.
You see any more of those? I can live with that price.
that's people who need the money living day to day; it's a seller market with these

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Offspring said I should get my pair Friday. If that holds true from London then I have found my new shoe spot
laugh.gif

Did they e-mail you or you had to contact them?  As somebody previously said when you login it does not say any information about your order so I am assuming you contacted them.
I actually contacted them to cancel my order in which they told me I can't because it already shipped. Right after that email I received a shipping email with a tracking number and etc
Oh I hope i get a email soon...when did you order?

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Didnt get a cancellation email. Ordered exactly after the reboot. 
The AS lebrons popped up thursday, I intentionally ordered because I knew they would cancel, and give me a promo code. Which I then used for these 4s.

2nuspco.jpg

Dont plan on wearing mine anytime soon. 

nice
Same.. I put in 3 orders for the KD IV's galaxy's and they sent me 3 cancellation emails with 3 codes 15% off (ANY item, excluding gift card and ipod). But honestly I don't want to spend it on limited releases because i don't want to waste 5-10 seconds and not be able to cop the pairs because ndc will crash/die for this friday's release...

Got my size 9 from Finishline shipped out today! Ordered around 12:40 AM Pacific on Friday, almost 4 hours after release time.  Should be in my hands on Friday!

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

Originally Posted by wr8201

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

Didnt get a cancellation email. Ordered exactly after the reboot. 
The AS lebrons popped up thursday, I intentionally ordered because I knew they would cancel, and give me a promo code. Which I then used for these 4s.

2nuspco.jpg

Dont plan on wearing mine anytime soon. 

nice
Same.. I put in 3 orders for the KD IV's galaxy's and they sent me 3 cancellation emails with 3 codes 15% off (ANY item, excluding gift card and ipod). But honestly I don't want to spend it on limited releases because i don't want to waste 5-10 seconds and not be able to cop the pairs because ndc will crash/die for this friday's release...

If you know how to check out bruh, you waste no time putting in the code or checking out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LebronMing

Got my size 9 from Finishline shipped out today! Ordered around 12:40 AM Pacific on Friday, almost 4 hours after release time.  Should be in my hands on Friday!
Jealous. I was so drunk Friday night/Saturday morning when I got home and on my lap top I couldn't even look at it for more than 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by just blaze

Got a 9.5 also.  I'm more worried at the fact I didn't even get delayed shipping email.  Gonna prepare for the worst 
ohwell.gif
I ordered size 14 on the pre-sale and didn't receive the delay email or tracking today. I guess my order is in limbo
ohwell.gif
. Order# starts with 371###
My order # is 3718**
Order # 3717**

Last time I emailed SNS my order was going to be shipped today.... I have not gotten emailed yet either so hopefully I hear something tommorow..

finally was able to trade the size 10s I bought on release day for a pair of size 9s (my size).
Cost me 20$ but I said F it 'cause everyone kept on giving me the decline. FINALLYY! 
pimp.gif

... and I remember thinking before RD that these wouldn't be too hard to get.

My order from ndc still says "IN PROGRESS". I'm worried now. I emailed nike and they haven't got back to me yet. Any help on this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

My order from ndc still says "IN PROGRESS". I'm worried now. I emailed nike and they haven't got back to me yet. Any help on this?
nerd.gif
send them a live chat with your order number. youll get a response in like 2 mins

Hey guys, how do you save credit card info for NDC? I downloaded the right browser (I think), & it worked for jimmy jazz but not for NDC. Is there a certain way it has to be done? PM if it's supposed to be secret from lurkers or whatever

Originally Posted by NC23

Hey guys, how do you save credit card info for NDC? I downloaded the right browser (I think), & it worked for jimmy jazz but not for NDC. Is there a certain way it has to be done? PM if it's supposed to be secret from lurkers or whatever

Not a good idea.....

I wouldn't be concerned about the status being "In Progress" I bought 2 pairs of Concords on NDC and my status was "In Progress" for about 2-3 days. If you got regular shipping, they'll usually get to yours after they get all the Next-Day and 2 Day shipping pairs out of the way

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

nerd.gif

It's supposed to say that until it's shipped. Somebody said they're not shipping until tomorrow, so you're probably fine. But let us know what they say

Plus someone said earlier (I think yesterday) that they talked to a rep, & everyone that was getting their order cancelled would know by now

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Not a good idea.....
Why not? I've done it on NDC and have never had a problem.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Not a good idea.....
Why not? I've done it on NDC and have never had a problem.

Yeah, why is it a bad idea?

To everybody who successfully ordered from NDC, you might want to check your order status again. Mine says "Shipped" and I just checked about 4 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom