Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tupac003

My story...
Like some of you, I struck out with NDC/Eastbay and my plan was to just wait out ebay and hopefully cop a pair around 225-240 range.

I'm sitting at home watching the Laker game and a tweet from NT Seattle pops up saying that a SZ 15 (my size) was returned. They don't do holds but will do phone order or first to pick up. They tweeted this at 7:40 pm. I don't see until 7:52 PM. I call anyway and they guy (mike) says they still have them. I say I know you guys hold them but since I live in the area could you please just hold them for me since there is no need to play shipping costs. He says I'll make a deal with you. We close in 5 min(8:00 pm), I'll hold them here until 8:15. I say cool I'm out the door!

I hop in my car punch the address in my GPS and it says I won't make it there until 8:20. Call them up again and tell them what my GPS says and he say cool. I'm jamming down the 5 to make it there and I pull up around 8:22. Get in, swipe my card and OF COURSE it tells him to call for authorization. I'm 
mad.gif
 because I just paid this card off. It had NO balance. He calls and they ask for me. Since I just moved up here to washington from cali, the fraud department thought something fishy was going on...
laugh.gif
. They clear the block, I run my card and this is my reward...

pimp.gif
 To mike and the whole staff and NT Seattle

Straight made my week! Now I need these lakers to get the Win!

They real cool over at NT Seattle.....Ive had no complaints since moving up here from LA myself.....Pau & Bynum with the double double tonight......

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Grey on the '12s>>>>>>99 n OG

sorry brah
I agree
pimp.gif
I wish they would have kept the nike logo with the air below on the 12s. I like it better than the jumpman personally but I'm sure it is a marketing issue since jordan brand is more defined and separated from nike than it was back in 99
AGREED to both comments.. I would have liked the nike air instead of jumpman but I like the look of the grey of the 2012 version better than any other version
pimp.gif

Nice story tupac003,and I agree RV019,resellers are everywhere and because ndc decided be a piece of #$$! lots of people are stuck dealing with them. But if I can't find my size for a reasonable price,onto the next release.

FYI.. NDC order still says processing, tried track by reference with ups and entered my ordered #, shoes were shipped today. I'm located in socal. Might want to try it.

Lol WOWWWWWWW
I just got done trying to trade my size 9 with a dude who had a size 11.5 on craigslist.
FIRST of all, homie is selling em for 325.
sick.gif

So I come with the whole, "Bro, help me out, I got a size 9, you have my size, if we trade, I'll get my size, and you'll get a more popular size."
Now he's been trying to sell them at this atrocious price since RD, so I also throw in ""Look at it this way, if you've had a size 11.5 since saturday and no ones bought it yet, maybe if you try selling a size 9 instead, they'll come and buy." Told him I'd already gotten offers on an ad that I had posted on CL looking for a trade, and nothing more, which is true.

Dude hits me back, this is his message, verbatim: "I actually bought 2 pair be,pear I was not sure if the 11 or 11.5 will fit. The pair I am selling is also new never been tried on. All I can say is try to sell yours and get back to me when you sell them I will hold them for you with a small deposit. Let me know.."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm like, "Nah, I'm straight man"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by trappedintime

HAHAHAHA hilarious, especially since he admitted he doesn't have time to trade a size he doesn't wear and will wait in a line to get shut out. I can see Jerry in his Cardinals having a discussion with Costanza rocking some beat KSwiss.
Its not really i dont have time, its more of a hassle.

i prefer to just buy my size and thats it, why buy a size i dont wear that someone else is trying to buy for them self? thats how i look at it

BTW i LOVE George Costanza
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Some people that camp need to take notes on this. THIS. THIS. Read it over and over again, recite it, do a project on it. Sleep with it. Marry it. The end.
30t6p3b.gif

yeah i mean why grab a size you dont fit in, after you missed online, then satinline for 3 hrs and still missed out. definalty dont get the wrong size to trade for your size. just go to ebay and pay 300+
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Lol WOWWWWWWW
I just got done trying to trade my size 9 with a dude who had a size 11.5 on craigslist.
FIRST of all, homie is selling em for 325.
sick.gif

So I come with the whole, "Bro, help me out, I got a size 9, you have my size, if we trade, I'll get my size, and you'll get a more popular size."
Now he's been trying to sell them at this atrocious price since RD, so I also throw in ""Look at it this way, if you've had a size 11.5 since saturday and no ones bought it yet, maybe if you try selling a size 9 instead, they'll come and buy." Told him I'd already gotten offers on an ad that I had posted on CL looking for a trade, and nothing more, which is true.

Dude hits me back, this is his message, verbatim: "I actually bought 2 pair be,pear I was not sure if the 11 or 11.5 will fit. The pair I am selling is also new never been tried on. All I can say is try to sell yours and get back to me when you sell them I will hold them for you with a small deposit. Let me know.."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm like, "Nah, I'm straight man"
roll.gif

wow, move on from that

dam i wore these today for 3hours and holy %#+@ they hurt my 2 side joints where the bones are...are these shoe not true to size it seems like the length is correct but the width????

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

The size of the 13 and up boxes on these retros are gigantic. The size 13 literally dwarfs the sizes below it, the same with the x's as they have a cardboard divider inside the box....

heck yea. My size 12 next to 13 box seems rediculous
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by tupac003

My story...
Like some of you, I struck out with NDC/Eastbay and my plan was to just wait out ebay and hopefully cop a pair around 225-240 range.

I'm sitting at home watching the Laker game and a tweet from NT Seattle pops up saying that a SZ 15 (my size) was returned. They don't do holds but will do phone order or first to pick up. They tweeted this at 7:40 pm. I don't see until 7:52 PM. I call anyway and they guy (mike) says they still have them. I say I know you guys hold them but since I live in the area could you please just hold them for me since there is no need to play shipping costs. He says I'll make a deal with you. We close in 5 min(8:00 pm), I'll hold them here until 8:15. I say cool I'm out the door!

I hop in my car punch the address in my GPS and it says I won't make it there until 8:20. Call them up again and tell them what my GPS says and he say cool. I'm jamming down the 5 to make it there and I pull up around 8:22. Get in, swipe my card and OF COURSE it tells him to call for authorization. I'm 
mad.gif
 because I just paid this card off. It had NO balance. He calls and they ask for me. Since I just moved up here to washington from cali, the fraud department thought something fishy was going on...
laugh.gif
. They clear the block, I run my card and this is my reward...

pimp.gif
 To mike and the whole staff and NT Seattle

Straight made my week! Now I need these lakers to get the Win!

They real cool over at NT Seattle.....Ive had no complaints since moving up here from LA myself.....Pau & Bynum with the double double tonight......
QFT these people always helping others out.

Originally Posted by jose205

FYI.. NDC order still says processing, tried track by reference with ups and entered my ordered #, shoes were shipped today. I'm located in socal. Might want to try it.
My order still says Processing.
This worked for me.
Supposed delivery is this Friday.

Originally Posted by jose205

Nice thanks for the heads up...Im in socal too and just did the same...shoes were shipped today as well...hallelujah!  I'm gonna try to stay away from this thread until i get my kicks...
devil.gif

Got my shipping confirmation from eastbay
pimp.gif
. Shoes will be here on Monday of Next week
indifferent.gif

And for those saying "Why buy the shoes if its not your size". I rather have any size then not have a pair at all. Its easy to sell or trade for your size. You just have to work for it (Some niketalkers dont know the meaning of this). I wear a 10 and got a sz 13, I didnt wait in line for 5 hours for nothing. Im getting something in return. 

Originally Posted by 415zAsian

dam i wore these today for 3hours and holy %#+@ they hurt my 2 side joints where the bones are...are these shoe not true to size it seems like the length is correct but the width????

I've always had that issue with the 4s...gotta break em in a little bit.Does anyone know when CT usually ships? I might cancel that order since I already have a pair.

the price that da cement are going for is ridiculous 275 to 300 and was surprised that sold as quickly as they did in my area.

Finally!!! Just received shipping notification email from NDC. I will be cancelling my order from CT. Be on the lookout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom