Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Trav T

^no cracks

these were very well done

It's hard to say how these will hold up further down the line, though.  My Military IVs didn't have midsole cracking until last year.  I think it is inevitable with the thin paint that JB uses.  I don't have this problem with Nike retros that use the same soles, but different paint.

yea i get what u mean but we can only go by how long these have been out. but we will see how they hold up after a few years

^no cracks

these were very well done

It's hard to say how these will hold up further down the line, though.  My Military IVs didn't have midsole cracking until last year.  I think it is inevitable with the thin paint that JB uses.  I don't have this problem with Nike retros that use the same soles, but different paint.

yea i get what u mean but we can only go by how long these have been out

Well, I'll give them 4 years max with light wear.  All of my Jordans with foam midsoles have paint cracks.

Well, I'll give them 4 years max with light wear.  All of my Jordans with foam midsoles have paint cracks.
not sure if you've seen these in person, but the midsole paint was done differently this time around. Look like they'll hold up very well.... its almost like a matte paint instead ofthe glossy stuff they normally use.

Originally Posted by s dubl

not sure if you've seen these in person, but the midsole paint was done differently this time around. Look like they'll hold up very well.... its almost like a matte paint instead ofthe glossy stuff they normally use.
Wow, if this is true then I may not sell mine.  It sounds like a quality release for once.  The only thing I have a hard time dealing with is the price.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Wow, if this is true then I may not sell mine.  It sounds like a quality release for once.  The only thing I have a hard time dealing with is the price.
Ive been pretty much anti-JB for a few years because of quality issues.

My only gripe with these is the stiff leather, and price. Other than that JB did a pretty good job on these.

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Still waiting on my CT shipping confirmation or cancellation and my local connect to hit me back up. Can't believe I doubled up on these.

Is there going to be an "Air Jordan IV White/Cement AFTERMATH thread. STILL NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!"?

Despite the difficulty in copping for some and online FAIL for ndc, this release still wasnt as chaotic as the Concords, also did not receive over a 13-14 months worth of hype to build up. 

Man, I tried to search these on DSG release day and didn't see anything.

dam me too, and now they randomly show up...
frown.gif

I'd rather wear the Nike Air tag that came with the SC Trainer II QS's than that Jumpman tag although, there is a big fat jumpman on the heel tab....just sayin.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Man, I tried to search these on DSG release day and didn't see anything.

dam me too, and now they randomly show up...
frown.gif
I slept on them...literally.  Woke back up at 6 am EST the morning of.

They put them up at like 5.  Thanks to them I was able to grab the Black Cement III's.  Their links go live at random times, but at least it beats NBA Store who basically wastes your time with reps who don't even know if they're going to sell the shoe.  Hour later...we presold all of our pairs. Smh.

Originally Posted by b rock n sole

to the people that asked about lace swap. Not my video, but I found this. I think the white laces look better.
Thanks for the post but I personally don't like the black laces at all....

Originally Posted by PR0LiFiKz

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

^ lol damn you took the 8.5 I was trying to get! I was going to get one, refreshed and tried to get two. Got to the paypal screen pressed confirm, and says they were all out. FML lol
roll.gif
You were getting greedy by getting two that's why! j/k

Never knew either ****'s SPorting Goods sold J's. Never saw any great shoes at the local one near me.
nerd.gif
****'s Sporting Goods came through for me with the black/cement iii's. They sold out everywhere the night of and the next morning ****'s had some sizes just sitting online

I'm 33 and wore my hang tag on my shoe and most of the people my age were like man that's dope, I remember back in the day when we used to wear the hang tag and flipped the tongue down etc. It brings a form of nostalgia back to us old cats that actually remember rocking the original shoe while the man actually played on the court, and we would try to copy his moves on the court when he would stick his tongue out and create some of the most memorable plays in bball history. But these young cats don't have a clue, so I guess I'm lame for keeping mine on my shoe. Oh well it my shoe and I'll wear it HOW I LIKE IT!!!

NY CL

i saw a size 12 for 240, that was the cheapest

rest were 275

some dudes put w/ receipt, like dudes dont know they makin a profit
laugh.gif
same here all the way in Hi, 245 was the cheapest on CL, but really wanna know how much are people "who missed there chances on retail" are willing/or have paid for these puppies?? 

CT finally shipped. But, what's dpd shipping? They've always shipped royal mail, then USPS delivers.

My CT order says complete on my account page. Never got an CFM email or shipped email but i'm happy my order went through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom