Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by trunkz550

Does WG give any of you a tracking #. I just got an email this past sat saying my pair shipped. I'm hoping they come in this week
i got an email today with the fedex tracking number.

Got a tracking number for SuperSaver shipping.
Shipped using Parcel Force. So far so good.
Customer service is prompt and said 48hrs and they shipped in 48hrs.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Nike. My shoes should be waiting for me when I get off work tonight
happy.gif
Order.jpg

I ordered on friday from eastbay. Why is my order coming in on Monday instead of Friday? I hate that.
EDIT:

Quick question, which do you prefer?? 

Breds

or

White cement? 

Not sure what's going on but when I ordered from NDC I had a pending transaction on my BofA statement, they cancelled my order and the pending transaction went away. I checked today and now there's a new pending transaction from NDC. Guess I need to call them.

Hey guys i was wondering if any of your pairs had this kind of quality issue? and if there's anyway to fix it? Thanks

Originally Posted by temepr

Hey guys i was wondering if any of your pairs had this kind of quality issue? and if there's anyway to fix it? Thanks

Is that glue or a scuff? Hard to tell from the pic. If its just glue you should be able to take a hot washcloth, hold it on the spot and then gently rub it out. If it is a scuff you just have to deal.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Does everyone's pair smell like glue jars?

what does glue jars smell like?
Not sure if serious.  
But, first off, welcome to NikeTalk, another grand addition of the Concord release I imagine...

Next up...Glue Jars smell like Glue Jars.

If you don't know what a Glue Jar is, you can go to a building referred to commonly as a "store" that sells art, office, or school supplies, and ask them if they have any Glue Jars.

Then, you can ask the employee of the aforementioned store to show you where the said Glue Jars are.  

At this point you have a choice, you can purchase the Glue Jar and take it home and open it and let the aroma reach your nostrils (assuming your sense of smell is intact), or you can open the Glue Jar and get a sense of the smell there in the store.

Although your question seems somewhat rhetorical, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're in the same position as a blind person asking what the color red looks like.

wink.gif

im not sure but i dont think its glue because it looks dull compared to the rest of the white parts of the shoe :/ but it came like that and there's more in other places of the same shoe... im lost

Either the demand is higher and they are making less. Last year around this time when the wht/cement 3's dropped I was able to stock locate. Same thing for the true blues and even the pewter foams. Since the Concords it has gotten out of control...

im not sure but i dont think its glue because it looks dull compared to the rest of the white parts of the shoe :/ but it came like that and there's more in other places of the same shoe... im lost

Try cleaning it off. If not, it must be some really flawed leather. Hopefully my two pair that come in today don't look like that. Haven't noticed it on the ones already in hand though. Actually noticed no glue at all, which is in stark contrast to most of the recent releases hahaha

mine came in from NDC today. Uhm they fit pretty true to size. 12.5 in these, 12.5 in BC3s, 12.5 2007 aj5s, banned 1s size 13. If I had to size down or size up to a full size
Id probably pick 13 instead of 12

Originally Posted by LeClutchJames

mine came in from NDC today. Uhm they fit pretty true to size. 12.5 in these, 12.5 in BC3s, 12.5 2007 aj5s, banned 1s size 13. If I had to size down or size up to a full size
Id probably pick 13 instead of 12

Just goes to show how different everyone's feet are. Dozens have said they were thankful they went down a half size, myself included.

Originally Posted by dts939

so NDC never came thru on a restock ? smh

Not that i know of, but othes have... By the way try out natterjacks there was a few sizes put back up.

Hey look its a lurker giving info.... lol

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Try cleaning it off. If not, it must be some really flawed leather. Hopefully my two pair that come in today don't look like that. Haven't noticed it on the ones already in hand though. Actually noticed no glue at all, which is in stark contrast to most of the recent releases hahaha

now i think it's really glue! but damn, lots of glue in my shoe then :/  bad luck... and it was my bday gift too! thanks for the help

Originally Posted by OGAiRandy415UTA

Originally Posted by tone ALLCReW

Originally Posted by dts939

so NDC never came thru on a restock ? smh

Not that i know of, but othes have... By the way try out natterjacks there was a few sizes put back up.

Hey look its a lurker giving info.... lol

roll.gif

I had to reset my password to a email i havnt touched in YEARS. Surprised it still let me log in ha. Now NJ better ship my shoes!!

I was short on cash and the 4s are not all that to me, so passing on these was quite easy.

laugh.gif
at the resellers trying to sell them for $260 in the Buy/Sell forum...good luck with that.

Pile of dog poop > tow truck drivers > jordan resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom