Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I don't rock the hang tag....but I don't knock people that decide to do so...let them do them.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyone who ordered from Natterjacks get an update? ordered a few days ago and no other emails or updates other than the confirmation email. Im not registered on the site so i can see anything.

Nah I'm in the same boat as you. I ordered a few days ago and I haven't heard anything since the confirmation email. I sent them an email asking about a tacking number or shipping confirmation, but they haven't responded.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Personally I don't rock the hang tag....but I don't knock people that decide to do so...let them do them.
ya, i think it looks corny, but it doesn't really bother me so i don't care either

but on a side note: i was around for da ogs in the '80's & i don't remember seeing anyone keep the hang-tag on while wearing em
& i also have no memory at all of people flipping the tongue to see the upside-down "air jordan" rightside-up (& frankly don't even believe the story)

and i knew lots of people who rocked nike air back then

^^^im an old head too and def remember people rocking the hang tag...then using it as a keychain like someone in here said before.

I don't know about that upside down tongue though.

anyone here wear size 11 or 12 theres a site that rhymes with snapperpacks that has size 11 and size 12 up for sale peace....

^
you know how when you wear a sneaker a lot, the toe box starts to curve up?
well now, air jordans (& some nikes) come that way fresh out the box

my 2012 pair has more of a curved toe than my 1999 pair worn a ton
i have to press down on the toe for it to touch the ground like it should

it does have to do with the lack of padding & i think they sew it all too tight or something
so the leather is constantly pulling the sole upward

can someone photoshop the cement highheels onto the game???? it would be so frickin funny.. c'mon!!

Originally Posted by yoadj

anyone here wear size 11 or 12 theres a site that rhymes with snapperpacks that has size 11 and size 12 up for sale peace....

You guys are still doing this corny $%$@?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

My search is over, finally. Managed to talk down an eBay seller to $210 shipped.

I told you all.. and if you find a pair on CL i bet you can get it even lower than that if you really tried.

Good price for these tho homie. Nice pickup.
pimp.gif

The price on these went down faster than I thought
About to pick up a pair this week
Does anybody know what made the price drop so fast?

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

shuddup about the Tech grey alread ppl... its better

srs

yup and those that complain, prefer 99s but wont pay the money for them

Because those 99 would last 99 seconds if you were to wear them for a lenghty period of time.

Originally Posted by JHes91

The price on these went down faster than I thought
About to pick up a pair this week
Does anybody know what made the price drop so fast?

People getting stuck with stock man...These are not the concords.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom