Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by serra2008

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You can clearly see the FTL, FTA, Champs or Eastbay tag on the left. Not wholesaling from China.
Any store that allows that kind of thing should be banned from selling in the future.  

agree

Why? maybe these were at a store where Jordans don't sell like that...I'm lived somewhere like that. As long as he didnt buy them from YOUR store in YOUR area, who cares?

That picture
roll.gif

Can't knock the hustle though...

Got my pair cause of the huge restock in Orlando cause of All Star Weekend. Shoes look nice, but not that comfortable.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

^Any paint cracking or chipping, VinnyFitteds?

Highly unlikely, because the soles were dyed = longevity 

i thought people said they werent dyed?
Then those people really need to get their eyes checked, because the midsoles are dyed. 

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Got my pair cause of the huge restock in Orlando cause of All Star Weekend. Shoes look nice, but not that comfortable.

WOW! I was truly skeptical like mystikal when i heard that there was a huge spot allocation in O-town to coincide with
the allstar game...

Just amazin. The corny thign is that a dispersement throughout the good ole, god forsaken US of A would have guaranteed
a sellout IRregardless. 

Just makes people like me seem like a walking can of Morton's. 

Look at the bottom of your bag of Freetoes, put your finger in there and sample the flavor.

That's about how salty i is righ' chea.

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by HybridCB7

Originally Posted by moelest

man this thing looks good on feet, but they're stiff as hell..

hurts my feet..

Hopefully that passes once there broken in properly????
ohwell.gif
I've worn mine alot since RD and they've already broken in and become more comfortable. I do remember wearing them the first few times and thinking how stiff they felt. 
Thats great to hear!! I remember trying these on for the first time and thinking the same thing, too stiff
laugh.gif

This dude I know offered me $250 for my 9.5. Kind of regret not jumping at that. Considering militarys and whitte/red/black boys still have to drop. SMH
And my pair even came with a paint chip. Wth was I thinkin? Lol

I love the shoes.
There is just something about the back that doesn't look right.
The front hurts my toe a little.

Originally Posted by Silkk Da Fabric

Originally Posted by asianplayer

WOW! I was truly skeptical like mystikal when i heard that there was a huge spot allocation in O-town to coincide with
the allstar game...

Just amazin. The corny thign is that a dispersement throughout the good ole, god forsaken US of A would have guaranteed
a sellout IRregardless. 

Just makes people like me seem like a walking can of Morton's. 

Look at the bottom of your bag of Freetoes, put your finger in there and sample the flavor.

That's about how salty i is righ' chea.

BinYe...nice every little step I take avy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nice pics Sneekaz
pimp.gif

let me get a nike air tag fam
laugh.gif
srs tho
nerd.gif

haha im looking to keep them for now man, i like them with my 3,4 and 6. they randomly pop up on ebay i copped like 5 off ebay

This time around, I'm not letting these sit on ice for a long time. Don't want these to crumble.
indifferent.gif

Next week will be the week these bad boys are going to be worn
smile.gif

The crazy thing about the image of that inventory above is that i've seen
stores in high-traffic shopping centers that received a smaller allocation than that.

It's preposterous.

You would think a Sheik in the busiest mall in the Pacific NW would receive more
than 18 pairs. But i think the jahib andala store owner was being shady and withheld
his stock to sell online for obvious reasons.

Dirka Dirka Novitzski!!!

You should of went North homey.....

stores in high-traffic shopping centers that received a smaller allocation than that.

It's preposterous.

You would think a Sheik in the busiest mall in the Pacific NW would receive more
than 18 pairs. But i think the jahib andala store owner was being shady and withheld

Dirka Dirka Novitzski!!!

are you talking about the alderwood mall?
if so that store owner always been doing shady things. one time i asked dude if they had size 11's left in the true blue 3's when they dropped dude said no. 1 minute later i asked a female working there and brought me my size 11 and said they had a lot. i bought my size and haven't purchased anything there since.

Just received my SNS pair! Box was beat but shoes looked really good... they stiff tho! Still waiting for my snipes pair... It shipped before my SNS pair btw

Originally Posted by babyJs23

This time around, I'm not letting these sit on ice for a long time. Don't want these to crumble.
indifferent.gif

smile.gif

crumble, man you got like 9, 10 years to rock them.
laugh.gif
I think these are pretty sturdy

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by babyJs23

indifferent.gif

smile.gif

crumble, man you got like 9, 10 years to rock them.
laugh.gif
I think these are pretty sturdy

True, but these beauties will be worn way before then
wink.gif

For those who ordered from Natter Jacks,

I finally received an e-mail with shipping confirmation and # from them this morning. When I got home from work just now, the shoes had arrived. Depending on when you made your order, I'm sure the shoes were shipped but they're just really slow about e-mailing all of the shipping #s. The only thing I am disappointed about is that it wasn't double boxed. The box was just wrapped and taped up and got a little beat on the way. Regardless though, the shoes are beautiful. Had to pay more than I wanted to and wait a bit longer, but if you want em that bad then it was well worth it.

Man I really hope y'all are right about these loosing up. My pinky toe was being murdered today!

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

It's preposterous.

Dirka Dirka Novitzski!!!

are you talking about the alderwood mall?
if so that store owner always been doing shady things. one time i asked dude if they had size 11's left in the true blue 3's when they dropped dude said no. 1 minute later i asked a female working there and brought me my size 11 and said they had a lot. i bought my size and haven't purchased anything there since.

He is talking bout South Center....

mine the more I look at these the more these are beautiful in hand and in sunlight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom