Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still waiting on Natterjacks. No email, no nada. Haven't been home last two days either. I don't see why the shipping wouldn't have left a delivery attempt notice though.

Originally Posted by TransAm

SNS sent an email.... going to wait it out. Screw it
laugh.gif

Hi,
So you have probably noticed that we did not ship the Jordan 4 you ordered yet, this is due to that Nike once again postponed the delivery and they now say mid of March and no exact date...

We actually don't know what to say, but will probably not do any pre-orders after this. 

So this is the situation right now and there is not much we can do to change it even if we want to, we have never seen this late delivery of an order since we started 13 years ago and hope that we will never see it again. 

We have no possibility to lower prices, give you free shipping or give you a second pair and so on...

And we know it's not much but we will offer you this discount code that gives you 15% of on your next purchase if you ever want to place another order with us that is. 

We will of course, if it is your wish, cancel your order and issue a full refund, please let me know a.s.a.p. if so and we will arrange it during the weekend.
So reply back to this e-mail if you want your order cancelled, if not and you want to wait for the Jordan's we will notify you as soon as we get any update on the matter. 

Best regards
-------------------------
Olof Törnqvist

everything but an apology
wow

For those asking, I've worn mine twice for the whole day with plenty of walking around  and the creases aren't bad at all, actually they're barely noticeable. Also, the Jumpman on the insole is still intact, and the midsole is perfectly fine.

Got my pair today, too bad we had a semi-blizzard here in IA today so I probably won't get to rock them yet this weekend... Happy with these for 210, maybe they will dip lower but I can't complain.

34y7o15.jpg

Originally Posted by TRDtaco23

Why did they start putting size stickers inside? It can be a pain to take em out.

laugh.gif
I don't even bother taking those out. They're just stickers probably for the people at QC to make sure that both shoes match in size.

Originally Posted by yeerp

laugh.gif

Hi,
So you have probably noticed that we did not ship the Jordan 4 you ordered yet, this is due to that Nike once again postponed the delivery and they now say mid of March and no exact date...

We actually don't know what to say, but will probably not do any pre-orders after this. 

So this is the situation right now and there is not much we can do to change it even if we want to, we have never seen this late delivery of an order since we started 13 years ago and hope that we will never see it again. 

We have no possibility to lower prices, give you free shipping or give you a second pair and so on...

And we know it's not much but we will offer you this discount code that gives you 15% of on your next purchase if you ever want to place another order with us that is. 

We will of course, if it is your wish, cancel your order and issue a full refund, please let me know a.s.a.p. if so and we will arrange it during the weekend.
So reply back to this e-mail if you want your order cancelled, if not and you want to wait for the Jordan's we will notify you as soon as we get any update on the matter. 

Best regards
Olof Törnqvist

wow
Seriously. This is the last time I deal with SNS for any pre-orders. I'd better receive my 4's soon, and they'd better be in pristine condition. 

Originally Posted by sneakefreake

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Originally Posted by bigz704

caved in and got em off ebay for 220 shipped. missed on a pair that went for 187 (202 shipped) earlier.

$220 is actually a great price..If you drove to the store to get them, you'd be paying like $175ish plus w/e you spent on gas. So you're only paying like 35-40 more without the hassle of waiting on a crazy line.

To all the people thinking they will drop below $200, I will tell you all now from experience that Jordans as popular as the Cement 4s never drop that drastically. I have been buying sneakers since I was 16 (I'm 24) and I've never seen that happen with an OG Colorway. Playoff 12s, Bred 4s, White and Black Cement 3s, etc. None of them ever dropped under $200 for a DS Pair. People said the prices for the White or Black Cement 3s would drop under 200, but they never did, and it has been months since they dropped.

I recently won a pair of ds white cement 3's on eBay for 188 shipped,so I plan on trying to get a decent price on these iv's too.

I feel you man. You can definitely catch a pair for a good price if you're patient and get lucky, but I'm just saying that the odds of catching a pair under $200 is slim. Not saying it's impossible but for every 100 pairs that hit eBay, 97 will sell for the market price..You just gotta hope you're one of the 3 that get lucky and catch people sleeping

Originally Posted by eatMYswoosh

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by JR1zero

Syracuse, NY

I was there too today!  I thought I would have to pay the resell prices but I lucked out and got my 11.5.
What store?

It's called RUVilla.  It's the same company that has all the Sneaker Villas in the North East.  They opened up a shop on South Salina earlier this week.

My snipes order is chillin on the east coast somewhere, can't wait to rock these out here in the Cali sunshine

success got a pair off ebay for 215 shipped. with most going for 240+ i got a good deal especially for my size which is a 9.5. shouldn't have passed when they dropped but now i got these plus the orlando flight ones which i initially got over wc4's. now i can relax until the military 4's release.

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Originally Posted by yeerp

laugh.gif

Hi,

Best regards
Olof Törnqvist

wow
Seriously. This is the last time I deal with SNS for any pre-orders. I'd better receive my 4's soon, and they'd better be in pristine condition. 
Effing ridiculous. They keep pushing it back, and they only give us a measly 15% 
sick.gif
. At least swing 25% off.

Haven't worn mine yet. Probably should have bought a 12.5 because size 13 has been a little big on me the past few releases.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by cedb713

ba8161130cab702e8bd61a7a2f93b39df11097ea_r.jpeg
FOR ALL U YOUNGSTA'S OUT THERE STILL HATIN' ON THE HANGTAG,SAYIN' "WHO REALLY ROCKS THEIR SHOES WITH THAT SILLY HANGTAG?" OR "ONLY LAMES ROCK THE HANGTAGS.",HERE'S MY BOY T.I. SHOWIN' Y'ALL HOW THE REAL O.G.'s ROCK THEIR JORDAN 4's. I KEEP TELLIN' Y'ALL THAT EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS SILLY TO THE YOUNGER GENERATION, THE 30 AND UP CLUB CLEARLY REMEMBER THIS IS HOW WE SPORTED THESE JOINTS... SO WE ROCK 'EM WITH THE TAG ON FOR NOSTALGIC PURPOSES. I GUESS IT'S A LOVE IT/HATE IT TYPE OF THING,BUT ME IM GONNA ROCK MY TAGS WIT' PRIDE!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
#HANGTAGGANG . HOLLA...
CED B.
First off unpress Caps Lock.
Next, so because T.I is rocking it, that justify the case for all? Boy please, log off life. 
laugh.gif

when i decide if im even gonna keep my cements, my hangtag will go on my key chain.
pimp.gif

i wanted to re-post some info with an edit at the bottom (to make it even more confusing)
so people can read then stop asking about hangtags:

the thin hangtags started in '88 (or late '87) & were produced through 1990
the jumbo ones like these only appeared on the real luxury Nike Air models in '89/early '90

that's why it's much easier to find a vintage thin tag than a jumbo one, much more were produced over a longer period
hope that helps more

edit: there was one major exception to the rule...for whatever reason, on some models (ie ATSCII or ATCII) that had both a high & a low
version - the low-cut version received the jumbo tag & the more expensive 3/4 or high got the thin tag
finally, the total shoes released with jumbo tags is very low (i have a rough list)

only have 1 myself from a pair i got summer '90 (below with various thin tag versions from 80s, 90s & 2011)

remember these inserts? i think a lot of the running shoes got blue or yellow ones

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

rocky145 wrote:

This will sound like a joke for some of you...but anyone knows where i can find these in New York?

On my feet & in my closet... Seriously though, I doubt these are sitting anywhere for retail.

True, but I just bought another pair off CL in my area for $180 meet up
pimp.gif

And to clarify, it is a Men size that I paid $180 for
wink.gif

Sneekaz: 9/14/11 to 12/20/11

GreenRhino: great pointing that out!

My left pair says 9/14/11 to 12/20/11 and the right says 10/12/11 to 12/14/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom