Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
ya, & i got first dibs on my size so to speak
so any switching in-store would have been done by me

probably had 4 or 5 AJs over the years with diff. dates on either shoe
all bought in-store on release day

Originally Posted by blakeshowfan

Hey guys, help me build this J Lin inspired Jordan 2012 by using the link below and LIKE the photo on facebook, thanks.

Jordan 2012 "Lin-sanity"

428685_375344175816607_100000230832153_1386060_857198041_n.jpg
Already done bro.
eek.gif

jeremy-lin-retro-1s.jpg

Them spizike .4s cement 3s are the truth try.to.get my size but there was an long campout line damn you hypebeast

Wore my pair all day yesterday. The are made much better than the 06 batch and are a little wider which is good for my feet.

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

My snipes order is chillin on the east coast somewhere, can't wait to rock these out here in the Cali sunshine

So your are actually in the US? Mine still show as in Germany.  
frown.gif

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by biaac diaac

Same people said Concords will go down to 250 and those have never dipped below 300. 240 is the price and it will be 275 in 6 months and over 300 in 2 years. A few idiots who think they are resellers may get desperate and sell for 215-225 but you better hope that guy has your size. For REAL resellers it's a no brainer. 99 4's went from 100 retail to 400 in 4 years. No icy bottom to get yellow makes this shoe easy to hold onto for awhile. The prices will soar in years to come. Just like 3's 4's and 11's have always done.

I agree, the shoe will probably dip after the initial hype then when the supply has been sold and time passes the shoe will increase in value tremendously....
Exactly the one's who are to cheap to spend the money now will be crying about having to spend 100+ over retail when all the pairs are gone.  see it every release.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by cedb713

ba8161130cab702e8bd61a7a2f93b39df11097ea_r.jpeg
FOR ALL U YOUNGSTA'S OUT THERE STILL HATIN' ON THE HANGTAG,SAYIN' "WHO REALLY ROCKS THEIR SHOES WITH THAT SILLY HANGTAG?" OR "ONLY LAMES ROCK THE HANGTAGS.",HERE'S MY BOY T.I. SHOWIN' Y'ALL HOW THE REAL O.G.'s ROCK THEIR JORDAN 4's. I KEEP TELLIN' Y'ALL THAT EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS SILLY TO THE YOUNGER GENERATION, THE 30 AND UP CLUB CLEARLY REMEMBER THIS IS HOW WE SPORTED THESE JOINTS... SO WE ROCK 'EM WITH THE TAG ON FOR NOSTALGIC PURPOSES. I GUESS IT'S A LOVE IT/HATE IT TYPE OF THING,BUT ME IM GONNA ROCK MY TAGS WIT' PRIDE!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
#HANGTAGGANG . HOLLA...
CED B.
First off unpress Caps Lock.
Next, so because T.I is rocking it, that justify the case for all? Boy please, log off life. 
DO Y'ALL NOTICE IT ALWAYS GOTTA BE THAT ONE LAME CAT THAT TRIES TO BE FUNNY,AND IT JUST DOESN'T QUITE CONNECT WITH THE REST OF NT LIKE THEY'D HOPE IT WOULD? THAT WOULD BE THIS GUY! 
laugh.gif
 C'MON,BRUH... U WASTIN' YOUR TIME
indifferent.gif
. HOLLA...
CED B.

This hangtag thing really is a big deal to some people. Rock your shoes how you want, they look dope either way. Personally, I hung the hangtag from my car's rear view mirror and I have the one from my 3s on my keychain 
pimp.gif

Other than the 13 playoffs, this was the easiest pick up. Hell, even the Bordeaux's were a harder pick up. Sorry so many of you missed out

Originally Posted by babyJs23

And to clarify, it is a Men size that I paid $180 for
wink.gif

Sneekaz: 9/14/11 to 12/20/11

Originally Posted by green rhino123

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

whats the production date on your pairs?

right shoe
09/14/11; 11/24/11

left shoe
09/14/11; 12/24/11

copped at Finishline

wow didnt even notice each pair could have different production dates? explain why the production dates differ from August 2011 to December 2011, since i thought production months are usually last 2-3 months, maybe more pairs were produced?

Mine are:

eastbay pair: 9/14/11 to 12/09/11
4kickzwebstore pair: 8/10/11 to 10/7/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom