Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads Up - Not sure how this will work out on NDC but I ended up with 4 pairs of size 13s. I mailed 2 pairs back on Monday so for those still looking for that size may want to give them a call or check the site in case they repost them. Good luck.

Worn mine one time only for about 3 hours in the mall. Carefully stepped in them and when I took them off I noticed they were already creasing. Not like regular creasing but the leather on the toe was wrinkling...pretty weird. Traded them for a pair of 2001 Cool Grey XI's worn 2 times.

For those with the different/inverted box labels, does it say "TWENTY TWELVE" on the inside on the tounges/along the tounges?

Is 150 plus a pair of DS cements for a pair of DS banned 1's a good deal? I'm the one getting the banned 1....

Received my CT pair today. It does have the inverted box label. Seems like only CT got those labels. My other pairs from UI and Snipes had the regular box labels. It's weird, but as long as they're authentic, I'm cool with it.

did any of yall get asian pairs? the sz 11 i got the garbage sheet seemed lighter (weight) and lil more transparent. I know 4kickz ebay is authentic. anyone else cop from asian retailers and find that the garbage sheet is different than the us garbage sheet? everything else is exactly the same

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Doesn't make me feel too good when people on the west coast are getting their snipes orders and I am in Ohio and still haven't seen anything.

To those who got their orders, did the tracking update showing it was stateside and then in your state, etc.?

I know that feel bro! My shipping was last updated on 2/24!

Originally Posted by cubanref

Is 150 plus a pair of DS cements for a pair of DS banned 1's a good deal? I'm the one getting the banned 1....

Depends on how badly you want them, I guess. Personally I wouldn't give as much as 150 in addition to the cements

tried to rub off some of the red paint that some how splattered onto the cement part.... ended up rubbing off some of the cement as well....... -______- all i used was water and a rag......

Picked up my second pair on ebay today but I have yet to see these in person...thanks NJ thanks alot
30t6p3b.gif

I just saw a pair of '99 retros in person today and they just DESTROY these.

The dark cement just kills it for me now.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

swingman lebums over the cement ivs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

isnt the retail & tax on those things about the same as the resale price on the ivs
laugh.gif

to be fair lebrons and kobes should be the jordans of younger people. 
i mean they actually can watch lebron and kobe and kd play in their shoes unlike all these retro jordans being bought off hype and whats in.

older guys like me buy retros based off nostalgia. for dudes 25 and under dont have that nostalgia to really know what they are buying.

its a cycle. ten years from now it will be retro kobes, lebrons, and kd,s dominating...

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Originally Posted by cubanref

Depends on how badly you want them, I guess. Personally I wouldn't give as much as 150 in addition to the cements
basically give up around 350-400 in value for the banned 1s. If you really want them. Go for it.

Was wearing these yesterday , I have to say these feel like boxes on feet , yea there good to look at as for comfort wearability these are garbage , I guess my feet are use to wearing Lunars , Jordan's have gone down the toilet completely , paper thin pleather for 160

heres mine. been seeing a lot of people with these on at the same places too so i did a lace swap and added a few extra accessories to make them unique and stand out in a crowd wearing the same shoes
30t6p3b.gif

For the people that ordered from CT.. Did they send you an email saying "You'll be pleased to know that we've just boxed and shipped your order!"?

I ordered mine on the 18th, got the email on the 28th. But I still haven't gotten my pair. Just curiuous if and when you received the email, and when

you got your shoes. I'm gettin impatient

Originally Posted by DJKOOPKNOCK

Worn mine one time only for about 3 hours in the mall. Carefully stepped in them and when I took them off I noticed they were already creasing. Not like regular creasing but the leather on the toe was wrinkling...pretty weird. Traded them for a pair of 2001 Cool Grey XI's worn 2 times.

i dont want to say your lying but ive worn my pair everyday since i got them & they still look ds no toebox creases or nothing & ive wore them to wk,the mall,run errands & actually ran in them a bit & nothing maybe it was just your pair
Originally Posted by keithledger

For the people that ordered from CT.. Did they send you an email saying "You'll be pleased to know that we've just boxed and shipped your order!"?

I ordered mine on the 18th, got the email on the 28th. But I still haven't gotten my pair. Just curiuous if and when you received the email, and when

you got your shoes. I'm gettin impatient

yep i emailed them about the delay & they responded with the "You'll be pleased to know that we've just boxed and shipped your order!" which was on the 24th i got them yesterday the 6th

Originally Posted by JETlife5280

heres mine. been seeing a lot of people with these on at the same places too so i did a lace swap and added a few extra accessories to make them unique and stand out in a crowd wearing the same shoes
30t6p3b.gif

not feeling the laces or the lace lock bro... kills it for me.  however, if it makes you happy, that's all it matters.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

the lace swap...the "cement tag...& the lacelock are tooooooooooooooooooooooooo much IMO
Agreed...but if it works for you that's all that matters 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom