Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB threads have really turned to trash now.

Dudes post 5 times a page say nothing, and its a resellers heaven.

It was fun while it lasted

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Keep them, eventually give them to my kids or something

That's what's up bro.
Respect!

smokin.gif

SMH @ anybody actually believing that.  You don't just randomly get 4 different sizes unless you're planning to resell.  Not knocking your hustle.  If it wasn't for people reselling I wouldn't have a pair but it's a slap in the face to come into the thread where people couldn't get ONE pair or the poor folks waiting on overseas shipments still who paid way over retail and go on about your "easiest cop ever".  

Think what you wanna believe. I really dont care, like i said. I was able to get one pair like everyone else on the RD.....I work at niketown NY....Several hours later i walk in to start my shift and they were these sizes left. I still have them and dont plan on reselling them at all. I buy to keep not to resell. The cement 4s is probably my favorite jordan of all time. The 8.5 is mine, the rest, who knows what ima do, if i have kids im prolly give it to them.

If I like a release shoe, i buy multiple, not to resell but to keep. Someday i plan to pass all this down to my kids if i ever have. So say what you wanna say. but this is one of the perks of working at NT.

Spoiler [+]
sgjvkh.jpg

ycduv.jpg

2wmgnpy.jpg

rjk29y.jpg

28flw.jpg

110yx6c.jpg

33m8pw0.jpg

17qq3b.jpg

and i still have all of them and have NO planning of reselling at at all.

All I gotta say is dope hhaha.

As for the cements, I made a rookie mistake and wore some black socks when I unDsed them the other day. Lintsanity....

Damn Spec, so you just cop multiples of whatever you like huh....sounds expensive, even with your discount.

Originally Posted by ceemcee

Damn Spec, so you just cop multiples of whatever you like huh....sounds expensive, even with your discount.

my thoughts ^ how much does nt pay yearly?

Originally Posted by zeru

Originally Posted by ceemcee

my thoughts ^ how much does nt pay yearly?

I'm not gonna give out my personal information like that but i will say this. We get 40% off of every shoe/item in the store. So calculate that and you'll see how cheap the shoe is for me. NTNY is where I work, 5th floor if you ever wanna come.

i live in ny lol so for most jordan retro releases you only pay 120+tax, that's a really nice deal.

i live in ny lol so for most jordan retro releases you only pay 120+tax, that's a really nice deal.

A lil less, for the foams retail 220 I paid 140, the recent releases most was what like 160, I paid like 100-110 around there plus tax.

A lil less, for the foams retail 220 I paid 140, the recent releases most was what like 160, I paid like 100-110 around there plus tax.

what kind of discount? my goodness
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

eek.gif
eek.gif
Employee Discount- 40%

My math ain't good so i just rounded it off its prolly a lil more
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

eek.gif
eek.gif
Employee Discount- 40%

My math ain't good so i just rounded it off its prolly a lil more
laugh.gif

thats a pretty good employee discount......

Air Jordan IVs, you gotta lovem, what compelled me to make purchase was the black speckles placed on the grey mid sole. It kind of remind me of my ice-cream runs. Yep cookies and creme.yummy

^^How did you miss the train? you did know the arrival and departure times ?. Happy hunting, if you haven't found a pair by now you MIGHT be out of luck chuck. try to find your sz on eBay and contact the seller. I use to sell kicks on eBay and i had a buyer that contacted me every sec trying to get me to lower the price, i finally gave in cause he annoyed me, but make sure there legit. Cause you def don't want an upside jump-man. or the jump-man logo would have dreads instead of a bald head. Or one shoe would be made in china and the other Taiwan. ( Your basically in two different country's)  so be watchful and vigilant. remember try to get the buyers attention or make a fake account like a female name(Betsy) and list fake photos of her and just tell them you trying to get a pair for your man(you need the shoes so you got to do what you go to do) and he might be compelled to lower the price but you better have a list of provocative photos of her cause u got to wheel em in. remember fake name on ebay like girl35 or something. you want js you got to make it happen let me know how it goes good luck and godspeed. May the force be with u....

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Smh at multiple sizes on one style...

so?

Stop putting your.*%$@ on blast.or.people like mark, donna if she still there and mike is gonna have your $%$ and youd be out of a job. Remember that with your discount you cant be buying and selling and trading or even talking about it. Get fired.for some *%$@ like that.

Originally Posted by NumeroFive

so?

Stop putting your.*%$@ on blast.or.people like mark, donna if she still there and mike is gonna have your $%$ and youd be out of a job. Remember that with your discount you cant be buying and selling and trading or even talking about it. Get fired.for some *%$@ like that.
i want a discount whats good, im an iraq veteran and that 20% aint cutting it i want at least 50%. cause i know the shoes cost 2.00 to make.

so?

Doing and working their for 4+ years and everyone in my job including my managers know Im on Niketalk. And know what im doing AND lurk at my post. if anything they sometimes tell me how pathetic some people are on this site...so whats your next excuse?

so?

Doing and working their for 4 years and everyone in my job including my managers know Im on Niketalk. And know what im doing...so whats your next excuse?

Listen im christian and in the bible you simply turn the other cheek bro, and you give with a giving heart especially to military veterans.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Doing and working their for 4 years and everyone in my job including my managers know Im on Niketalk. And know what im doing...so whats your next excuse?

Listen im christian and in the bible you simply turn the other cheek bro, and you give with a giving heart especially to military veterans.

PM me.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

PM me.
What the hell is going on right now???
If dude wants to spend the money he EARNED on whatever HE wants, let him.
It's pretty F***IN' awesome he has that discount, and we'd all take FULL advantage if we could.
I'm lucky enough to have a couple connects at my local Factory Store so I bother them as much as I possibly can.
It's all good.
MidnightHype, are you a veteran??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom