Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Easy cop on NDC. Also didn't get charged Tax (CA), but best believe I'm contacting Nike to make sure my order don't get cancelled F that

I guess I'm the only one who wasn't able to get them from NDC. Waited a couple of minutes late, because I was shocked that it added instantly on Eastbay and FNL. By the time I got around to NDC I got the error message

First time since White/Red 14's i was able to add to my cart on Eastbay , and I have 24 minutes til checkout .

I just wanna see if they gone sell out by time my checkout come

Got through on FNL for the first time without it crashing and used my $20 off reward sucks I had to pay shipping but i'll take it $147.98 and my order came with a $15 coupon code for next time not too bad
just use ebates. you'll pretty much get shipping back (5%) - the downside is the wait..

Easiest cop ever FInishline passed out tickets with plent left... 10+ in line plus they said if we want more than one we could cop! Beavercreek Ohio

FNL just came thru. didnt let me use my 20 off with winners circle cause theyre site is balls, but still copped :HAT

only people from NY had to pay tax? that sucks lol...my order came up to 172.80 with tax

i got these and the fireberry lebrons off NDC...eastbay gave me a 2 hour wait i was like forget that. i wish all releases worked out like this.

Last edited:
i got some 9.5s that im about to release on foot locker so try your luck if you couldnt get a pair

This is the one og shoe I had as a kid that I didn't have now as a retro (never wanted a pair with Spike's mug)
Feels like this might be my retirement shoe now that I'll have all of them back.
Maybe just retirement from Jordans, wear more Air Max's these days anyway.

Last edited:
For all you who missed... Most sizes are still on sole heaven. With the discount code it's almost the same price.

Damn these look horrible!!! Might use em for trade bait, or may even take em back. :smh: I really wanted these to complete my 4 collection.

Easiest cop in 2 years for me. Got a pair off Eastbay, pair off NDC, then got a pair for the lady off finishline. My wait on eastbay was 6 mins, new record lol. This was military easy. Thank GOD since this is one of my top 5 must haves this year. I pray the raptors are half this easy. 

if you missed out online keep an eye on your local Niketown's twitter......i'm guessing A LOT of people who RSVP'd for them will not actually be picking these up because they copped online or don't actually want them

not sure how other stores work, but Nike Boston does another RSVP later in the day with any remaining sizes that weren't picked up

I am pissed about paying tax here in Tn. We have a tax free weekend too, but I just paid $16.00 tax plus shipping. I know they are doing it too, because I took my daughter school shopping at the Polo outlet yesterday and caught a huge break with no tax.

fnl is a piece of crap this is the 3rd straight release theyve had issue trying to process my cc even though ive been able to order fine on ndc every time.

Back
Top Bottom