Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I kept trying using my computer for NDC and FNL and totally failed. After 5-8 minutes I used my iphone and was able to cop a pair off NDC. I have no idea how that works. Does anybody know why that happened? Is it a networking issue that made it easier to use my phone? If anyone has any info on that that'd be great.

my local mall sold out all ready.....we have a footlocker , champs, and finishline
seems like they were harder to get around here

I am pissed about paying tax here in Tn. We have a tax free weekend too, but I just paid $16.00 tax plus shipping. I know they are doing it too, because I took my daughter school shopping at the Polo outlet yesterday and caught a huge break with no tax.

Not all states extend the free tax weekends to online shopping.
Some just do it for physical stores.

eastbay kicked me off the timer. said something about they ran out of room.

...interesting.

well couldnt use any coupons on FNL anymore but i did use my rewards card so ended up paying box price after shipping and taxes

charging to swap sizes ?? wow that's terrible
mean.gif

Last edited:
Nikestore was incredibly easy for this release. I also didn't get charge tax (CA). I didn't think the tax free weekend applied to CA. Oh well...hope they go through with no tax, which would be almost a $25 saving. :smokin

eastbay kicked me off the timer. said something about they ran out of room.
...interesting.

I was on Footaction.com and my timer was a 10 min wait. After copping on NDC, the Footaction page then said maximum capacity exceeded lol

Back
Top Bottom