Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Wow wore mine today and now they hella creased......but I wear my shoes so no complaints here. Creases are inevitable.
Still got my white and black 9s worn with no sneaker shields and they have no creases. These shoes where made with poor quality. Gona sell my pair for retail and cop something with better quality.

When in doubt, stay true to size. Seriously.

Reading your posts bro, im the same.

Wear a 13 and never need to go any size up or down, only time i went up was my KD IV ID's and i went to a 13.5 becuase i could easily see they were a narrow shoe. Got a 13 in the LB9's and they fit really snug but not unbearable. Either way I don't ever want to switch sizes up and down becuase i know a 13 will fit either way.

Where do yall get your sneaker shields from? Are they online only or in stores? If there are multiple brands which one is the best?

They're doing 30% off too! I have 1 protector and 1 universal, so I'm good for a while.

Just FYI for those who are thinking of ordering. The "protector" is a more hard plastic, still flexible but it's alot durable than the universals. I use them on leather Jordans.

The universals are a softer, more flexible plastic. I use them on my durabuck/suede Jordans.

Don't know where this belongs, but what is the general thought about wearing these with the hangman tag? Just curious.

I do without, I would feel ridiculous wearing them.

Tres wears to the gym.

Did plenty of squats, some elliptical and several routines on the mats, practiced my splits.

Hold p very well w minimal creasage.

You guys complain while im just trying to stay dry before it rains.

Umph.

Just made a purchase from former NTer , just waiting to recieve my new heats... Once recieve I'll co e back with the feedback

Don't know where this belongs, but what is the general thought about wearing these with the hangman tag? Just curious.

SUPER wack, IMO.

I can't stand the dudes who leave the stickers on their fitteds, either.
As if you can't tell by lookin'at the hat, what shape it's in.

..think it's just mad corny, personally.

Also think if you wear the hangtags, you should also wear a shirt that reads: Look at me! ..PLEASE!
..blah.

SUPER wack, IMO.
I can't stand the dudes who leave the stickers on their fitteds, either.
As if you can't tell by lookin'at the hat, what shape it's in.
..think it's just mad corny, personally.
Also think if you wear the hangtags, you should also wear a shirt that reads: Look at me! ..PLEASE!
..blah.

This.

Wore my pair last night and they creased pretty good. The left one more than the right. I'm sure its because I was driving a car that was stick shift.

^^ BinYe, long time. How'z it?
Been type selective with my purchases. Just been a chill summer, sitting low in a public hummer (that's the bus for ya).

Not sure how i feel about these forums though. Everything is so "congested". I loved the more lax experience - but if concise

is what the IT heads were looking for; they got it.

Getting the Rapt-coals? Just copped the 'Bron Liversteins so it's a big iffy mcstiffy.

*sighs* Other than that... i've been golden like showers breaghamton.

Wore my pair last night and they creased pretty good. The left one more than the right. I'm sure its because I was driving a car that was stick shift.
Yeah, more action on the left foot to the clutch means you were working that stick pretty darn good.

:wink:

(I can see why you adopted that screen name - umph!).

Back
Top Bottom