Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I feel sorry for you guys who got the shaft and got terrible pairs. Probably one of the 1st pairs in a LONG time I've received from JB that was flawless. Some of those toe-boxes that you guys got was just straight trash.

Finally UNDS'd mines today to see "The Possession," wack, and I'm thinking I should of went a half size bigger.

:rolleyes

But its all good, feet weren't hurting too bad!

:lol:

Also, I've noticed minimal creasing on my pair as well. Worn around 2 1/2 hours or so.

Just got word that Nike is refunding me for the pair that cut me. Least I still have one perfect pair and a scar...

Finally UNDS'd mines today to see "The Possession," wack, and I'm thinking I should of went a half size bigger.
:rolleyes
But its all good, feet weren't hurting too bad!
:lol:
Also, I've noticed minimal creasing on my pair as well. Worn around 2 1/2 hours or so.

I had to go from a 9.5 to a 10 on this release.........mine creased on first wear but haven't creased much after......creases really don't bother me anyways

Yeah, they seem TTS unlike the III's

The shoes have a lot of flaws but nobody seems to notice that the leather on these is a lot smoother than previous releases. The biggest problem is just the creases...

When trying them on, I noticed they didn't fit as big as the other IV's but I ended up sticking with the 1/2 size down. But man, I was very disappointed they didn't use the same leather as they did on the Cements. Oh well.....

I'd be tempted to cop another DS pair if they were retail and in better condition then the ones I originally copped. Keep the new ones on ice for awhile and use these ones as day-to-day's.

No 9.5's. I'd be tempted to cop another DS pair if they were retail and in better condition then the ones I originally copped. Keep the new ones on ice for awhile and use these ones as day-to-day's.

they had 9.5's..... they are gone now ...only 11 & 12 showing

Last edited:
Are the ones from Crooked Tongues US sizes or UK sizes? I need an 11 but I need to make sure they're the same sizes. ***Nevermind found it on their FAQ page

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble ordering from Sole Heaven? I put in my Visa debit card number properly, exp date and everything right, funds clearly there, yet they declined my card. I sent them an email asking what's up, and am awaiting their response. I just think it's a bit weird. My card has never been declined, but working at a bank I know that they can be declined for the smallest things sometimes. All my info was correct. You'd think an online store would have paypal at this point.

Last edited:
For me I had the same problem don't know if the same solution but anyways I had a mastercard debit not credit card. When I went to pay I picked the regular mastercard logo at first got declined. Went back made sure I picked Mastercard Debit and it went fine.
 Thanks. First I selected Visa. Then it got declined and I noticed that there was a Visa debit option too. Declined as well. I may just move the funds to my other account that I have with my job that I never use. Sole Heaven has them for a great price, just trying to cop after I initially passed on them. And if I don't get them, I think I'll be ok with that. My WC IV's are still in the box, worn only once. Surprisingly they didn't crease up much, even though they were a half size bigger than I usually wear.

Anyone else having trouble ordering from Sole Heaven? I put in my Visa debit card number properly, exp date and everything right, funds clearly there, yet they declined my card. I sent them an email asking what's up, and am awaiting their response. I just think it's a bit weird. My card has never been declined, but working at a bank I know that they can be declined for the smallest things sometimes. All my info was correct. You'd think an online store would have paypal at this point.
Working at a bank you should already know some cards will decline purchases from overseas unless you authorized it to go through. You got to call up the bank that the card is associated with and tell them that you're going to be making an overseas purchase. Let them know which website you are making the transaction at and/or country. You should be good to go after that.

You can use the code VATREFUND to get an extra discount. Should bring the total down to about $170 something dollars after conversion.

i wore mine 20+ times. One was when I was going to niagara falls and buffalo. No chipping and the creases are at a minimal.

Back
Top Bottom