Official Air Jordan/Levi's Collaboration Post 3-1-2008

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

I have dealt about 9 packs of these shoes all week.

Got another pack today for a nt member.

Why heads are out in the cold is beyond me.

If your in nyc and you just walk around and look you will find these.

200 stays on the grind and son boys just hate all day
roll.gif
Thanks man

Its starting to snow in nyc wonder how many people are going to stay out all night for these

Its starting to snow in nyc wonder how many people are going to stay out all night for these
are dudes in nyc really planning to stay out all night for these? i don't see the seriousness in this pack. and i need to mention that thesizing is REALLY flawed. 32's are like a 36-38 really, in JB standards. if people do camp out for these, i'd be VERY surprised.

90% of the people interested in these are hitting Ebay up to resell them. The strategy is obvious, and JB are idiots for people who actually WANT to rock theirpack..they stick them with awkward and inconvenient sizing on the clothes.

Yeah nicekicks.com has a funny article about the resellers of these packs. IN my view most people buying these want to resell these the titantium 23's.

i just got back from the House of Hoops 2 hours ago. They're selling 32 packs at midnight.

I swear it's like JB made these packs strictly for overweight people. The sizing is incredulous!
smh.gif

i called eastbay and they're not selling them. weaksauuuuce.

man gettaclue in sac is shady. they said they dont know if they got them. we have to call tomorrow. That basically means theyre selling them over retail tocertain customers.

Just got back from NT SF - 24 heads in line, word to Ace and Randz! Nice meetin u dudes....watch out for "Critical Mass" again - lol. Levis SF has aline too, not sure how many.

4 stores in Michigan got these, and there are no lines any where....like most i am going to try to cop and flip....its a horrible pack, but people pay forhorrible these days!!!!

only one store in nc getting these thinking of a pass on these

jumpman23 update says more than one is getting em....maybe ill pick em up after all

hopefully my unexpected plug comes through. 30% off too!

NTSF had about 23 lined up around 3pm and about 10 across the street with 4 being empty chairs.

How are 4 stores etting them in Michigan? Millwaukee and SC are getting them but none in Minneapolis? Garbage

Back
Top Bottom