OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN PRICE CHECK POST

Retro Space Jams #45 is a sample.
They are not released. From my knowledge, only 5 pairs out there. One of them is pretty beat.

Originally Posted by indohan

Retro Space Jams #45 is a sample.
They are not released. From my knowledge, only 5 pairs out there. One of them is pretty beat.
Cant say it any better

Hello fellow niketalk members, I would like to gain your insight on what is the highest and going price for a pair of deadstock Jordan XII Playoff Black/WhiteSize 9. I don't think the price listed in the the thread is correct because it had them at $120 and I know they go for more than that. Thanks

You gotta state if they are retro or original.
I assume they are retro.
I copped mine at $200 shipped (size 9 with original box and retro card). Max price, I suggest you not to go beyond $220ish.
If you got yours for $120 shipped, then I guess it's a steal.

High and Fair values should be switched for the playoff XIIIs...but really tho, whats going on with the updates? And who's in pinofromthebay's avy?

I think the price for the 2004 white/green 4 is way too high. I had alot of trouble selling my deadstock pair.

how much for a spizike green/white/red (east coast release) w/no signature?? im thinkin bout sellin mines sz9.5 used but i need help w/pricing?

Top post, compliments to the starter.
One question though: is the Jordan V Retro Card (Laney) 2000 blue/blue (Laney HS) really worth 145/ 210/ 180 ?

Definitely NOT!
That's a mistake. Retro card should not exceed $15. For me, I wouldn't even buy one.

That's a pity!
I happened to have received one by mistake and when I saw the prices I was like
eek.gif

What's the deal with the Price Check Post??
We gotta get this thing up to date.
Also, why is the post dropping down? It usually stays at the top.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 206Jordan23

What's the deal with the Price Check Post??
We gotta get this thing up to date.
Also, why is the post dropping down? It usually stays at the top.
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

It'll get stickied again once it gets updated more often. I've received too many complaints on it not being updated or the prices are way tooinaccurate. Unless the post starter wants to update it on a regular basis again, or if someone else wants to helm the lead, it's staying down.

I've received msgs about shoes that are not in the list, including the ridiculous price on V retro card.
As far as I'm aware, PinoFromTheBay hasn't been around for awhile, or at least, not updating all the necessary updates.
Ok. Calling all regulars who knows prices well to discuss the accurate prices and MAYBE a better format of the pricing table..
That's you too, ***.
laugh.gif

I'll be willing to start a thread for the pricing.

How much does a DS DMP package run for in a sz 14. A guy wants me to shoot him a price and I would like to know a decent price to offer without going over.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom