::Official Air Jordan Retro 3 "Pures" Post::

Quote:
Go rock your Pure III's kids......little do you know we are all laughing at you.
:smh:
smh.gif

geeks think they're cool laughin at people wearin pures III.
SF GIANTS & 49ERS

hey i really love the laces these come with is there any way i can get them without getting the shoe ? someone pm me with help

The reason I made the comment about the excitement of the shoe is because all hype in the last few releases. I buy every number release shoe I was shock by the like of hype. If I get banned life goes on. It want stop me from buying shoes or looking at the site. So thank you for your comment hopefully you want get banned one day. Oh by the way I got the shoes by using my military discount got love it. >:
mad.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith

I bought one at $83 to paint and will buy more as they hit clearance racks...The laces are the best thing about the shoe which is sad....

I bought a pair today and the guy said I was the second person to get them. Had to buy all white laces the cement looks dirty

Quote:
Agree with ijapino. Just as ppl like white/white af1's I feel that these 3's are just a little step up or just gives a little variety to an all white pair of shoes. Plus, they're Jordan 3's you can never go wrong
Trelvis Tha ThrillaWanted: Jordan X Steels or Black/White/Red Retro II's in 10.5 or 11...Let me know!

Relax fellas, its only jordan 3's. We are lucky to get such a clean colorway and we should be glad the colorway isnt brown & pink. If your on this board complaing about how plain the shoe is you need to smart'n up! If you dont like dont copp its that simple. Yes the shoe is simple and plain, but thats the best part, not everyone likes electric blue with yellow accents (dtrt 3's).
5x60i02.jpg
Team Supremium

^true. these shoes are a breath of fresh air.

yellowin patent leather.
yellowin elephant print.
cheap laces.
.....................ahhhh.........

they can hate all day. im good with my pair and again i was excited for this release. ive seen alot of garbage thrown at us by jb, this is an underrated shoe.
got some size 11 heat. get at me

RIGHT NOW EVERYONE ACTS THAT THEY DONT WANT THEM.......N IN A YEAR EVERYONE WOULD WANT A PAIR TO HAVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,THATS HOW IT ALWAYS IS...................

^^ :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

These shoes are very clean imo. I would buy them if I wasnt saving for other things, but they are third in my list behind the FR's and CG's.

ive thought there a nice pair of shoes from the day i seen them....we all know...but we all know how the 3's midsole is....uncleanable.....if your rock them they will be yellow within a few months....id rather buy some white af1 for 70 bucks and beat those into the ground then watch some all white j's go out on me after a few wears
EzCode Parsing Error: color=red]The truth is that you ugly, not on the outside
But in the inside on the outside you frontin you lovely
The discovery of these things and all are well-hidden
But when you in denial of self it is for

"but we all know how the 3's midsole is....uncleanable.....if your rock them they will be yellow within a few months"
-----------------------------
Does anyone have pictures of this? Has anyone figured out a good way to keep them white or clean them?

I had the Black Cat IV's and the Pure IV's, but returned both because I felt they were too plain and just another way for JB to milk people. Congrats to everyone that copped. If JB is bored or clueless with what colorways would work, they should let the fans design and choose the colorways on sneakers. It would be a dope concept and have input from people who enjoy this hobby. Either that or just re-retro the O.G's.

I passed on these for the heat dropping this Saturday. :wink:
wink.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
Team Dodgers
#1 NL WEST

Back
Top Bottom