::Official Air Jordan Retro 3 "Pures" Post::

^^ NASTY..... LAKER COLORS......THATS WACK............ :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

^^....ok...not really.. :smh:
smh.gif
....those are Kobe Bryant PE from awhile back...those are actually good colors....NoOb.... :smh:
smh.gif
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..Jordan XVII white/red sz 11 no box..jordan IX white/black/red sz 11 w/box. Check my ebay outMy Ebay Auctions
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman, ro22ss

Man I miss copping fly Jordans on Saturdays...these almost did it for me...ill buy eventually...dont we always say that?...

Maybe the black ones will.
WHO THE EFF ARE YOU?
My diamonds are very blue

^ lol, yes! sometimes we aren't fortunate to cop 'em later, because the shoe has sold out. but i'm pretty sure the pure $'s are still in the stores and online.

man, i was on pys.com yesterday and they're selling the big kid sizes for $109. that's TOO much for plain white shoes. what's the point of paying an extra $24 PLUS tax and shipping and handling for the same shoe that's still in stock at kids footlocker/footlocker/finishline/footaction? rip off. [/rant]
your blasian persuasion!
www.myspace.com/ardella

I ordered mine on NDC with the 20% off, cant wait till they get here i need a new pair of all whites, I would love to order another pair and customize them but im to scared i would mess them up

I can't front, at first I wasn't feeling the shoe. But seeing the thing everyday at my job really has made me like it. I'm still in a debate if I should cop it or not cause I'm looking forward on copping the black 3's and purchasing the 5's from Flightclub. Regardless, it's a nice shoe.
Martin Scorsese > [Insert Director]​
Last.fm
MYspace

the cement looked so perfect on all the older III's but now .... the cool greys :smh:
smh.gif
....but those kobe PE's are :pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

i realized I could pimp the system-Talib Kweli

ima get em this weekend...originally wanted to pairs, one for now and one for later but since i bought the Spiz'ikes last week im kinda low on funds. Also because who knows when an all white pair of J's will release again, i need these since i missed out on the Pure IVs

i FINALLY got my 2 pairs from champs today. again...this is a VERY underrated shoe. only thing is i'm gonna end up switchin the laces with the flips.

white shoe = white laces
cement shoe = cement laces

i hope these REMAIN underrated so i can get a 3rd pair from an outlet on the cheap.
If I talk to people like they stupid as hell, does that mean God's gonna make my kids be stupid as well?

Xbox 360 - CED2
PS3 - CED2
Wii - CED2 (4912 5588 1002 5609)

They should've silver tipped the laces on these joints. That would've been hot. I took the laces out and put em on my Flips and that **** don't look as good as I thought. I'ma just keep on the Pures.

one word: WHACK! definetley passing them
F/S/T: DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel, PM me and shoot an offer if interested!

His idols would lock down airports and extort some import, catchin' 10% of what the fiends snort - Gza

classic. Picked up yesterday. MUCH nicer in person and looks great on my feet!
I'm the king of New York.

nice customs dude
*FOR SALE: mist iv,mili iv, olive v, green bean v, olympic vll, nds steel x,vnds white red xiv, vnds south korea ones-everything ds unless stated

http://[URL="http://www.soletalk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=24

reach me on aim: elginboi23

ANYTHING THAT WAS MADE FOR KOBE WAS ALL BUT A WASTE OF TIME................NO MATTER WHAT THE LAKER COLOR IS WACK...............

N TO ALL THE HATERS OUT THR THE ONLY THING U CAN DOIS HATE....................

these are nice but will not cop, i agree with other ppl miss the days on saturdays u would go 2 the store and cop something real hot, these r nice but they dont hit that spot 4 me

REDBRIM.....much props to you.....I need to know how to do the side elephant print and what kind of paint should I use? I was crazy to even try to do it but I just had to. It came out nice at first but then I went overboard and had to keep on going instead of calling it a night. So I came away with some Scarface funky guys which hopefully will look better with BLACK laces.

http://photobucket.com

http://photobucket.com

Back
Top Bottom