***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Got my pair at around 12:00 p.m.
Anyone else with me when i say that the quality on the aquas was better?

Copped my two at the NEX. Gotta love buy one get one 50% off. Got an extra pair of sz 9.5 for my homeboy who slept in, but now he don't know if he want emso they might be up for grabs/trades.

Originally Posted by 23thegreatest23

^^that's why i haven't copped after i got four pairs of aquas! all deadstock but still don't look new due to the bad material. i didn't know it was even possible to do that for deadstock shoes to look used! DAMN...

what are you talking about? my two pairs look perfectly brand new...are you storing them properly? (cool, dark, dry place) i got mines ordered online andavoided paying retail for them, now just gotta wait for the ups guy to come. copped my bro a pair in store since he decided last minute to get a 2nd pair,went hoping to use my friend's discount but the guy said he couldnt since my friend would have had to pay retail too. pure bs but whatevers, friend wasntthere this morning. maybe he can and ill just return these and pay him back. so i guess a delayed christmas morning for me with the playoffs. my 3rd pair ofretro V fire reds came delivered this morning!!!
tongue.gif

Just ordered from Eastbay....I went to the store tried to get the 10.5...and the guy said they sold 3 10.5s on my way to the store smh

BIG question.

I searched, couldn't find anything.

Does Eastbay ship through USPS?

I forgot I'll be in Las Vegas...

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by JordanKingIV

Just ordered from Eastbay....I went to the store tried to get the 10.5...and the guy said they sold 3 10.5s on my way to the store smh

Glad you got em.

got mine at like 7:15 before i went to work, didnt try em on cus i never do, but when i got home my right shoes is lopsided, anyone else had these happen toem. but other than that nice
pimp.gif

SMH at people in Louisiana.

People haven't really lined up since the CG III's... I get out to the mall today at 6 (usually 5 but the last 2-3 releases people weren't there).OVER 500 people in the mall for these shoes. I was completely blown away.

Dudes fighting in the mall over shoes. It was ridiculous. I went home and copped on eastbay for what would be less than retail plus tax.

copped at 1030 had them reserved at finish line, nice shoe, the manager at finish line told me, I can reserve the packs also, so that has me very excited

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

i agree with you, i just thought the plastic sides on the aquas felt thicker and not so flimsy like on the playoffs, thats just one difference inoticed right away. but overall i like both still. cant complain too much, better than not releasing these at all.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

i agree with you, i just thought the plastic sides on the aquas felt thicker and not so flimsy like on the playoffs, thats just one difference inoticed right away. but overall i like both still. cant complain too much, better than not releasing these at all.
wink.gif

I ordered mine from eastbay at like 9am....when should i expect the confrimation e-mail? is eastbay reliable wit new js? I've ehard countless stories ofnters getting snubbed.

Anyways, my story.

9am....Almeda, Baybrook, and Mall of the Mainland Sold out in Southeast Houston. I should have woken up earlier, but I've been in college for a few yearsso I forgot how bad the jordan hype was back home.

^^^^What part of Louisiana are you in? Releases are funny down here. The ones that you expect there to be pandemonium, there's no one, and then ones thatyou'd expect to be a chip shot end up being a struggle.

Easy cop in NC. I wasn't worried too much about these. We still got some Aquas on the shelf. Copped a pair for wifey and me around 2:30pm.

Woke Uppp at likeee 6 called my ridee......my ride gott at my cribb at 645 ....got to0 champz at 715 and copped then wit eazzzzz!!!!!
DEFF luvviin emmmm!!!!!

Got to my local navy exchange early thinking there would be people camping for them, figures out there was no one there. So by the time 6 o clock rolled aroundi walked in and copped my pair---109.99 no tax.
pimp.gif
. There pretty hot imo,one of the best this year.

Originally Posted by bgangsta00

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by jd3772000

SO IM AT THE STORE PICKING UP A PAIR ON MY GIRL DISCOUNT... I GO OVER TO THE CLEARANCE RACK AND SEE 2 PAIRS OF 5'S FIRE REDS AND BLACK AND SILVERS FOR 89.99 EACH....OF COURSE IM LIKE
eek.gif
I KOPPED BOTH PAIR FOR $140!

22a252f41ccd10e75f928af0495e2af624fd1cd.pjpg

damn a year later and theyre still there smh

nice pickup tho

come to my hood..same thing
grin.gif
smh.gif

OK...SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN OVER 5 PM'S THE SIZES WERE JUST 8 & 8.5 GUYS....NO FULL SIZE RUN OR ANYTHING CLOSE

Originally Posted by bgangsta00

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

SO IM AT THE STORE PICKING UP A PAIR ON MY GIRL DISCOUNT... I GO OVER TO THE CLEARANCE RACK AND SEE 2 PAIRS OF 5'S FIRE REDS AND BLACK AND SILVERS FOR 89.99 EACH....OF COURSE IM LIKE
eek.gif
I KOPPED BOTH PAIR FOR $140!

22a252f41ccd10e75f928af0495e2af624fd1cd.pjpg

damn a year later and theyre still there smh

nice pickup tho

come to my hood..same thing
grin.gif
smh.gif

OK...SINCE I HAVE GOTTEN OVER 5 PM'S THE SIZES WERE JUST 8 & 8.5 GUYS....NO FULL SIZE RUN OR ANYTHING CLOSE
laugh.gif
you too? I've gotten a few PM's from people thinkingyour post was mine since I quoted you earlier.

bgangsta00- where you at?

easiest copp ever. no one was at footaction. Just me and two footaction employees at 6:00 am. Macy's had more people

Back
Top Bottom