***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

had mine last month.......went this afternoon to get another pair.......they had em in every size.......south bay....san jose california........

got my pair. $28.

got the gross orange ones for $70 during emp appreciation, returned them today. my boy's discount + $70 credit for the return = $28 out the door.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Copped for $115. I'm copping another tomorrow or later next week if they're still there.

Freshest retro release in a LONGGG time.

i decided to sleep in today and now every store in town is sold out. anybody know where i can get an 8 or 8.5 for retail online? anybody got any brightideas?'

neve rmove to jacksonville florida its the hypebeast capitol

smh.gif
It was chaos around my way. Mainly cause I went to a mall where all the newbs go to. smh I should have went to a different mall. I was at this mall only tofind out that there was only SEVEN people at the mall I was supposed to go to. There was at least 100 people at the mall I was at.
smh.gif

And you can't even see the textured nubuck on my pair
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

i got a question? so for all of us who ordered off fnl. is just a waiting game?

Yes. You'll be waiting at least a week and a half until they send them out. It took me two and a half weeks for me to get my Aquas. FNL doesn'tship from a warehouse. They call every store in the states that surrounds yours and see if they have them available. They most likely will but its the personwho has to ship them that is the lazy bastard and will do it when they feel like it.

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

Originally Posted by iis0g0tem

i got a question? so for all of us who ordered off fnl. is just a waiting game?

Yes. You'll be waiting at least a week and a half until they send them out. It took me two and a half weeks for me to get my Aquas. FNL doesn't ship from a warehouse. They call every store in the states that surrounds yours and see if they have them available. They most likely will but its the person who has to ship them that is the lazy bastard and will do it when they feel like it.

It only took me a couple days to get my Aquas, but I live in Indiana.

i had quite a morning. wish this could have been as easy to copp like some of you..
though i had my pair on lock, guess not. smh, went to the Woodlands Mall in TX never really hyped, last shoes people lined up for
were the cg 3's and only about 10 people. got there at 7:50, and there were atleast 30 heads in line. i was surprised
so when i got up to the door the guy who was holdin my pair said he was lookin for me and though i wasnt gonna be there so
he sold them. i was so pissed, then went to footlocker and they were all gone. came home empty handed.
but got on eastbay and copped after all. just got my conformation email. so im straight
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by green1bay

i had quite a morning. wish this could have been as easy to copp like some of you..
though i had my pair on lock, guess not. smh, went to the Woodlands Mall in TX never really hyped, last shoes people lined up for
were the cg 3's and only about 10 people. got there at 7:50, and there were atleast 30 heads in line. i was surprised
so when i got up to the door the guy who was holdin my pair said he was lookin for me and though i wasnt gonna be there so
he sold them. i was so pissed, then went to footlocker and they were all gone. came home empty handed.
but got on eastbay and copped after all. just got my conformation email. so im straight
smile.gif
smile.gif
WOW! Really? Woodlands Mall? Never really would have thought it got that hyped down there. You should have seen Willowbrook. It was worse. There washardly anyone at Memorial City Mall.

Originally Posted by CHRISRETRO

i decided to sleep in today and now every store in town is sold out. anybody know where i can get an 8 or 8.5 for retail online? anybody got any bright ideas?'

neve rmove to jacksonville florida its the hypebeast capitol
I wasn't even trying to deal with the chaos, its always like that when popular J's hit the stores thats why i ordered mine last nite fromfnl.com for $119 shipped using the code

Mine were reserved but the mall had plenty. I guess nobody got any at that store because they must of had like 8 shoes on display.

Somebody was sayin that macys sells jordans? I work at the one in michigan and i would love to use my employee discount yo get a pair of these? Can anybodyhelp me out? We dont even sell sneakers at our store. Thanks.

man i had to stand outside in 30 degree weather at 4 am for these mofo's but they was hella worth it!
pimp.gif

im hella mad at sports chalet tho they was cattin on me, they said they would get their shipment in today and now its not comin in until 2maro
mad.gif

1focusedfemale wrote:
Somebody was sayin that macys sells jordans? I work at the one in michigan and i would love to use my employee discount yo get a pair of these? Can anybody help me out? We dont even sell sneakers at our store. Thanks.

roll.gif
NT'ers be miscomprehending a whole lot of *$%+. The guy that mentioned Macy's was comparing that there were more people waiting atMacy's (i.e. for christmas shopping maybe) than at a shoe store.

Back
Top Bottom