***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

returned what i bought when the 50% was going on....... what a sweet deal. i feel bad but i honestly didnt want what i bought.... so what can i do?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by AirGC30

I ordered off finishline.com last night with the 20% discount code, got the confirmation email right away. But I just went to check my finishline account order history, my order is NOT there!
mad.gif

just call them, dont worry its there. i called and they are processing it.

thanks for calming my nerves...
tired.gif

Well, the day started the end of retro releases as we know it. Now it will be packs and flight club releases only I do not know if someone else said anythingabout it. I wanted to say something about I got both releases to today I live in Oklahoma City and I drive 3 hours to Mesquite, TX for releases. So know thattime is running out and I wonder what the furture after 08.
happy.gif

I will never, EVER buy from finishline ..

I got charged THREE times for an item i could NOT order on the damn website...so i get no shoes, and missing $380 in my bank acct...Needless to say, i calledcustomer service unbeleivably pissed..no confirmation emails, no order print out, just money taken out of my account...

Angel

got these at like 6pm in a 10.5..mom dukes copped these for me
eek.gif
I was atthe register about to pay for em and as dude went to pull my shoes out, i went to look for some socks and I come back and the shoes were in the bag already...she hasn't bought me a pair of shoes in like 10 years..
laugh.gif

What A Day What A Day........... Closed the store last night , got home around 12:30 am. Had to wake up by 6 am to get to work by 6:30. It didnt work out likethat. I woke up at 7:50 and the store had to be open by 8 to serve the sneaker fiends. I was real late and mad at myself... DAMN... But anyways after a longday at work copped my pair and extras for the family. It was a good day. I must say it was a great way to end 07 ..... now on with 08 already.

thats nothing my manager he use to work at Toledo finishline
and he got a call, and they had a line of 400 people, and they rushed
the gate, so they had to shut down for an hour and the police or mall
wouldnt help, and funny thing is when i looked on the inventory
that store only got 170 pairs..... people are crazy somtimes

^^^^^^^^^ I see in your avy you got them DRI FIT FNL T's.... I hate them things... cant wait tell that movement it over...

My order has been shipped by eastbay. I did the one day saver. I hope to have it by monday.
smile.gif

size 13s were unbelievably hard to track down in san francisco tonight...

still got my 11s and some 13s for a gift with relative ease though...

For the person that purchased these shoes from macys can you pleaseee post a sku # so i can call the macys in nyc to use my discount, i would really appeciateit. Thanks.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by green1bay

i had quite a morning. wish this could have been as easy to copp like some of you..
though i had my pair on lock, guess not. smh, went to the Woodlands Mall in TX never really hyped, last shoes people lined up for
were the cg 3's and only about 10 people. got there at 7:50, and there were atleast 30 heads in line. i was surprised
so when i got up to the door the guy who was holdin my pair said he was lookin for me and though i wasnt gonna be there so
he sold them. i was so pissed, then went to footlocker and they were all gone. came home empty handed.
but got on eastbay and copped after all. just got my conformation email. so im straight
smile.gif
smile.gif
WOW! Really? Woodlands Mall? Never really would have thought it got that hyped down there. You should have seen Willowbrook. It was worse. There was hardly anyone at Memorial City Mall.
yeah dude. woodlands mall. i always keep it low key cause alot of dudes think they dont get jordans. so its usually an easy copp. i knew i should havetried another mall. and i was gonna hit up willowbrooke. good thing i didnt.

Just called the customer service number about the confirmations i never got through my email from finishline.com. I tell her my name and address she pulls itup gives me 1 number then while she's looking at the other number cause i ordered 2 pairs seperately she asks me..... how did you get a discount on themJordans? Im like, i put a code in. She gave me the other number and sounding like it kinda bothered her. Why would she wanna know about my discount ,peopleneed to mind there business.

Last time i ordered some kicks online from finishline and footaction they sent my firered V's in a grey bag, my box was crushed.

Last time i ordered some kicks online from finishline and footaction they sent my firered V's in a grey bag, my box was crushed.

Really? All the times I have ordered from finishline (and this is since 2004), they have always sent my jordans in a finishline box.

(knock on wood)

Pre-ordered a 10.5 at FNL last Tuesday. Gave me a giftcard for the purchase on Saturday. When I got the shoe, it was a little tight. I was about to return itwhen I read on the note i signed that I will be given a gift card instead of cash when you decide to return it?! Is this right?

I saw more Aquas than these joints in the store.

Went to buy mine at around 6pm and I missed out on my size but the Aquas where everywhere. I had to drive like 40 minutes to some store in the valley.

dang.
so it'll be safe to say these are going to be crazy hard to get between today and tomorrow?
so wack that i just left my money home :/

Back
Top Bottom