***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

arent the ones in the last pic fake? they have the same pic on fot locker and i think they fake..

Wifey got these for me for Christmas...However, they only had 10.5 and a 11.5..I wear a sz 11, but she got the 10.5 which I probably would have done too. Butthese seem to run smaller than other 10.5s I own which is no surprise.
frown.gif
Did some calling around to try and exchange, but of course everyone is sold out.

yea the 8's do run small, i learned that when i bought the wht, blk, and red, pair that dropped years ago and i got em in a 12. With the playoffs i got a13 and they fit perfectly

Originally Posted by vcof2005

How come I bought the shoes last week from FNL.com and they took the money out. But now I look at my statement and the money has returned and its no sign of the shoes anywhere?

thats going to happin. the same thing happin when i copped my 2's that dropped last year off nike.com. i ordered them then i checked my account onlineand the money was takin out. then like a a day later it was back in. So i was like hell yeah maybe they forgot to take the money. but my order was alreadyplaced but then the next day it took the money out the account. but i was told it take the money out of the account first as a way to see you have the funds tobuy the item, then it will process by computer and the other stuff a few days later, and clear with the bank and show up fully after.
and the thing with thediscount codes is the papers that come with yall orders are printed out at stores or were ever they shipping them out of and there already set, with the retailinfo, so the only thing the shipping paper will say is address, what you paid with and the retail of the shoe.

FNL.com did a good job, being that it was in the middle of the holiday season.

I will continue to do business with them, because they haven't failed me yet. 20% off was a major plus.

And it's always nice to receive your shoes in a nice shipping box, then taking them out, and shoe box is in perfect condition.
pimp.gif

I will never sleep on a gr again... took 2 hrs of phone calls & a trip to lower manhattan to copp. Quality isso-so, especially when you compare to the wheats; but the shoe looks sweet!
pimp.gif

I just got the VIIIs from Eastbay. I didn't have any shipment or order confirmation. These might be the nicest retros of the year. I was excited when I gotthe Aquas but these are better.

Getting these makes me wanna go back and get the aqua's which i didn't get when they dropped in Sept (no job) but im gonna order a pair frompickyourshoes sometime next month after i recoup from the holidays

Anyone know a place in SoCal that still has these? I totally missed out on them because I was on vacation overseas. Someone, anyone, please help me out! Thanksa lot.

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

Anyone know a place in SoCal that still has these? I totally missed out on them because I was on vacation overseas. Someone, anyone, please help me out! Thanks a lot.

what size are you looking for?

8a516c1a09d981cfeee4c9ce988910e6f2ccfef6.pjpg
9b2165160cd282c4efb4a0577b754d6b4484ecab.pjpg
got these on release .......................waiting for this shirt to come in
26826d613b027d7a8d9c21e23d03526a7bad64f7.pjpg
65336d7e11080308d18f8c58c5bbecdb890d3da8.pjpg

it comes on the 9th of this month pics comin soon

Sorry guys, but....

Playoffs > Aquas

If Aqua's were to release today for the first time ever, they would still be sitting on the shelves.

Back
Top Bottom