Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

SO IN LOVE

I shouldn't have passed on these :rolleyes ...but want a pair close to retail...

quality on these isn't the best , but in real life these look crazy , so nice .

Last edited:
Everyone around me is salty they passed. I tried to tell them but they didnt listen! These are some of the freshest sneakers of all time and even fresher on feet. Can't ever go wrong with 1s in a OG colorway. :smokin

Got my Knicks and Chicago I's today. The materials on the Knicks colorway was extremely disappointing. Pretty much the same cheap pleather found on the Chicago's. I don't really see where the $30 price difference went. I guess Nike want to hit us over the head for the "Nike Air" treatment. I hope the Royals turn out better next month.

Got my Knicks and Chicago I's today. The materials on the Knicks colorway was extremely disappointing. Pretty much the same cheap pleather found on the Chicago's. I don't really see where the $30 price difference went. I guess Nike want to hit us over the head for the "Nike Air" treatment. I hope the Royals turn out better next month.

You're the first person I think I've seen say that.

yo i remember gettin these in 01-02 in patent leather along with the carolina blue pair and the black and gold. classic shoe right here

almost every store in Tampa's University mall has them so stock locate, i just came from there and most stores had them on the shelves still so hurry up

After a good night's sleep, I decided I'm returning these shoes. I attached some pictures of the misaligned seams and glue residue, did anyone else have the same issues as I did? They're definitely cool looking, but not worth it for the price I paid and mind you, I'm willing to pay top dollar (euro) for a truly good quality shoe. Looking forward to the Black Toes...

ive seen worse on newer releases but that is bad. even JB is releasing stuff with glue residue all over their shoe. It used to be a way to spot out fakes. C'mon jb. :smh:

Man these are still on the shelf here in Mississippi. They must have a lot of sizes to because they still have like 4-5 men's display sizes up. LOL
in that case swoop me up a pair and hook it up as long as its total cost of shoe,tax, and shipping :smile:

After a good night's sleep, I decided I'm returning these shoes. I attached some pictures of the misaligned seams and glue residue, did anyone else have the same issues as I did? They're definitely cool looking, but not worth it for the price I paid and mind you, I'm willing to pay top dollar (euro) for a truly good quality shoe. Looking forward to the Black Toes...

I don't know if I just couldnt' see it but I don't think this is return worthy. The crumpled toe box is unforgivable.
but I think your pair is fine. I've seen worse.

I passed on these because of the leather tongue. My mistake. 

These are looking pretty good. Congrats to those that were able to get them.

Oh well, more money for other releases I guess.

Back
Top Bottom