Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

It's a pass for me as well. I'll just go for the royal 1's and leave this garbage alone...not at all impressed with the outcome either. :smh:

SADLY GONNA HAVE TO PASS ON THESE. TOO MUCH A SLAP IN THE FACE FOR THE ROYAL BLUES TO BE TRUE TO FORM BUT THE OG OF ALL OG'S NOT TO BE. THE SETUP FOR THE NEXT RELEASE OF THESE IS FLAWLESS THOUGH. PRETTY FOOLISH IF YOU DON'T SEE IT COMING.
THEY GOT ME WITH THE INFRARED PACK/VARSITY RED 6'S. NOT FALLING FOR IT AGAIN. WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT RETRO.

I'm with you Memphis.

Eh, no sense in arguing or wishing these were true to the OG. I consider ourselves lucky we're getting even these. I've been waiting a VERY long time with hopes they'd retro these and now they're here. Those patent leather versions years back don't count.
Lucky to purchase a shoe that we're not satisfied with? Nah, that's the cause of the problem. Most buyers make it seem like we need to be thankful that JB releases certain shoes even if they butcher them. As consumers we need to learn to be pickier and pass on purchases if they don't meet our standards.
This.  What do we have to thank them for?  If anything they should thank the consumers for continuing to put up with their shenanigans.
laugh.gif

man these would be perfect right now if they were true to form. color way so much better than the royals

I hate clicking pics I'm using an iPad and it's a hassle getting back to see the rest of the pics after you click one

Last edited:
SADLY GONNA HAVE TO PASS ON THESE. TOO MUCH A SLAP IN THE FACE FOR THE ROYAL BLUES TO BE TRUE TO FORM BUT THE OG OF ALL OG'S NOT TO BE. THE SETUP FOR THE NEXT RELEASE OF THESE IS FLAWLESS THOUGH. PRETTY FOOLISH IF YOU DON'T SEE IT COMING.
THEY GOT ME WITH THE INFRARED PACK/VARSITY RED 6'S. NOT FALLING FOR IT AGAIN. WILL WAIT FOR THE NEXT RETRO.

True True. Unfortunately I still might cop but I agree with your statement. Slap in the face indeed.

I'm getting one pair cause I haven't had these on my feet since the 94's and those will forever hold a special place in my heart. My first retro at age 10, rocked them until my toes were popping out cause I had outgrown them. If they did them right, I'd grab 2, maybe 3 pairs. That's okay though. With the Royals, Black Toe and Knicks 1's dropping with Nike Air, as well as the Guccis coming, I'm more than covered on 1's next year.

I'm debating on 2 pairs of these just because 1's are my favorite model & I always wanted a pair of these. How is JB going to continue to troll us? :smh: Well at least my holy grail has Nike Air.

i wont lie i know ill have 2 no problem....

knowing how i am on 1's i might get 3

nice pics KONY

That jumpman on the tongue and heel is despicable :x

I will

FOR SURE.

DS 94s on deck!

Last edited:
those look pretty dam good. Idc if they drop again correctly, cuz I'd cop those too. Nice shoe to have. 

Back
Top Bottom