Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Anybody peep that the price for the Knicks I's is $140??! So yea, I'm going to go ahead and assume that the Knicks are limited, the white/reds are not.

Let me just repeat for emphasis...

The Knicks I's will retail for $140!!!

LOL. Well, we all asked for Nike Air...Now we're getting it. Just cost $30 for it. Nike be giving dudes the Erk & Jerk, pause...I mean, they could at least let me take my pants off first!

GS
Air-Jordan-1-Red-White3-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White2-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White10-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White7-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White6-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White9-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White4-540x360.jpg

Air-Jordan-1-Red-White12-540x360.jpg

Do these generally fit TTS or should i go 1/2 size up? My CG IXs I bought a 10 in and I'm regretting not going up to a 10.5. Don't want to make the same mistake with these.

Last edited:
Pics up there look good :pimp: But holy tihs those all red 1's on the very top are hideous :x

I'll be copping a pair since I'm not about to drop the kind of money that 94s are going for. JB stays putting the jumpman on every release to differentiate so you'd be delusional to think think that they'd do any different this time around.

I think these are pretty dope but I'll be passing for the black toes. I already have  a pair of these and i'm hoping we will get a banned pt. 2 quality later this year with a black/red colorway.

^^^Knicks & Royals $140

You'd think they'd be as cheap if not cheaper considering their not using more materials by adding a Jumpman. I better see that $30 dollars show up in some quality leather.

Last edited:
Saw these and the all white quickstrikes that dropped this week. The White/red/black will be copped and beat into the ground. same goes for the royals. 

gonna be beat into the ground in about a week

jordan 1 = hell on your feet

cant wait for the comfort complaints.

jordan 1's make the chuck taylor feel like air maxes lol

Back
Top Bottom