Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Is the Nike air going to be on the tongue on this one or only the Royals?

well this is the closest I can get to OG without paying $500 for a 15+ year old sneaker so im not going to worry about something my jeans is going to cover

Originally Posted by Tobi

Is the Nike air going to be on the tongue on this one or only the Royals?

Blk/Blues, and Red/Navy pairs will have Nike Air only, as far as we know. Hopefully plans change and these do aswell.

Damn all that yap about the tag and the heel tab. If they have the same quality leather of the Banned I's, APtheKid is in there. I'm not a HUGE fan of the I, but I am a HUGE fan of its significance. Still want the black toe from the BMP, but these, the black/royals, and my banned I's will make a nice trifecta.

Originally Posted by apthekid

Damn all that yap about the tag and the heel tab. If they have the same quality leather of the Banned I's, APtheKid is in there. I'm not a HUGE fan of the I, but I am a HUGE fan of its significance. Still want the black toe from the BMP, but these, the black/royals, and my banned I's will make a nice trifecta.

you didnt get any of the KO's? just as significant and above par quality as well!

^^I thought the KO's were SUPER clean...but I dont like canvas kicks...that's just me. Kinda how I feel about AM95's....I think they're dope...definitely an iconic shoe...But I don't wear lows...

If JB can drop these with good quality and no price hike then I'll be happy to cop me a pair. It's a long shot but I'm keeping my hopes up for this one.
laugh.gif

i didnt like anything canvas until the KOs, imo the jordan 1 looks better in canvas than the leather (well not true but as of recent, after 2001, the jordan 1 leather was garbage so these were a major step up in my book)

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Haven't the AJ 1's come out every year SINCE the AJ 1's came out?

'85, '94, '01-'04, 2007 up until now they came out every year.

from that pic and i hope its just the pic i may have to renig my canvas statement because the canvas ko white looks better imo mayb it just this pic though

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

copped.

Don't care for all the spewage about a logo sewn on a tongue which will be covered up anyway when I wear pants, Jumpman on back doesn't bother me either since I don't look backwards when I walk.
So basically if there was a big ugly phallic symbol on your shoe's tongue and the heel, you wouldn't care since the tongue will be covered up anyway when you wear pants, and you don't look backwards when you walk... right?
Generaiya is just wonderin'...

Originally Posted by generaiya

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

copped.

Don't care for all the spewage about a logo sewn on a tongue which will be covered up anyway when I wear pants, Jumpman on back doesn't bother me either since I don't look backwards when I walk.
So basically if there was a big ugly phallic symbol on your shoe's tongue and the heel, you wouldn't care since the tongue will be covered up anyway when you wear pants, and you don't look backwards when you walk... right?
Generaiya is just wonderin'...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm sure he would, but he's just saying that it being a Jumpman Air instead of Nike Air doesn't bother him.

Being that the white/red/black model is a OG color-way and a part of the "Established" series, why wouldn't they put Nike Air on the tongue? Hopefully they change that. If anything the orange/blue pair should have a Jumpman and not Nike Air.

Hope they drop that Lakers color-way, without the strap this time.

those are lookin
pimp.gif

Jumpman tag on the tongue isnt great but im sure if it bothers you that much you can find a nike tag to stitch on there...either way these are copped

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

This is the first sample picture
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
(Please dont ask my source
wink.gif
)

dkonstantinos thanks for the pics ma man!
pimp.gif
 they look sexy!!!

Is it just me, or there doesnt appear to be a jumpman on the heel?

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

This is the first sample picture
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
(Please dont ask my source
wink.gif
)

dkonstantinos thanks for the pics ma man!
pimp.gif
 they look sexy!!!

Is it just me, or there doesnt appear to be a jumpman on the heel?
Its a jumpman guys..
tired.gif

No more pics sorry..

Gonna Reserve My Judgments Until Better Pics Of These Surface
nerd.gif
...... From That Pic, Joints Look So Rubbery You Could Bounce Em Higher Than That Ball In The Background
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom