Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I'm looking to cop these and turn it around on eBay or Craigslist for a profit. What do u guys think is a fair the black market value for these joints?

I'm looking to cop these and turn it around on eBay or Craigslist for a profit. What do u guys think is a fair the black market value for these joints?

You should buy as many of these as you can get your hands on. The resell will be unbelievable. Good luck.

I won't fully exhaust my resources to buy too many of these. I haven't purchased a pair of Jordan's since high school and don't plan on wearing a pair again ever in my life..just looking for ways to capitalize on the hype. What do u guys think? 200-250?

I won't fully exhaust my resources to buy too many of these. I haven't purchased a pair of Jordan's since high school and don't plan on wearing a pair again ever in my life..just looking for ways to capitalize on the hype. What do u guys think? 200-250?
I think NT need thumbs down and if it is too many thumbs down the post should be hidden.

You'll be able to buy yourself a brand new car with the profit you make off these. :rofl:

I'm about to go check out my local spots to see who is and isn't getting these in. I already heard of a few stores that won't have them. I thought these were a GR. :x :smh:

any1 know what stores will have the knicks 1's? I called footlocker and finish line and champs and all said no?

I think NT need thumbs down and if it is too many thumbs down the post should be hidden.[/S]

APPROVAL PROCESS!

That's what you decided to do with your first post?? For real doe??

and your NT name is whack and unoriginal. that is all.

I am literally 50/50 on these.

a part of me wants to wait for this so called " nike on the tag version" everyone is talking bout, but honestly, when is this going to happen? I dont wanna miss out on a classic color way because of the quality or lack of og tagging.

why does jordan brand do this? do it right the first time and move on to other kicks we have been waiting to retro, for ex: wtf is up with them september blue 6's???

so i've decided to get these saturday and I'm going to try and paint the jumpman red to make it blend in better and if that doesnt work too well i am going to remove the dang thing and paint any holes or damage that might occur, im not taking any chances that these dont come back out

so i've decided to get these saturday and I'm going to try and paint the jumpman red to make it blend in better and if that doesnt work too well i am going to remove the dang thing and paint any holes or damage that might occur, im not taking any chances that these dont come back out

plz post pics when you do ...im thinking of getting 2 & removing the jumpman on back also

plz post pics when you do ...im thinking of getting 2 & removing the jumpman on back also

not a problem, i'm ordering the paint as we speak so that i can do it as soon as possible and if you PM me i can send you direct pictures and how to do it if it comes out good.

Just saw these and the Knicks in person. Leather is garbage on both, reminds me of that 06 GR AF1 leather. Copped a pair for my son, cotton tongue on PS sizes. Master troll job by JB. If you're copping these, it's purely for nostalgia purposes because the quality is that bad.

Just saw these and the Knicks in person. Leather is garbage on both, reminds me of that 06 GR AF1 leather. Copped a pair for my son, cotton tongue on PS sizes. Master troll job by JB. If you're copping these, it's purely for nostalgia purposes because the quality is that bad.

Last edited:
dont listen to this guy NT i saw them in person and felt the leather, they arent that bad (they arent amazing) but it is what it is

^Guess we got a difference of opinion on what "that bad" is. The leather on these was about as accurate as the video review a few posts back stated, maybe my wording was a little more harsh, but it's the truth. Guess everyone can wait until Sat. & see for themselves.

For the $30 price hike, the leather is identical on both Knicks & Chicagos. Take that for what it's worth.

For what it's worth, I'm still copping.

Last edited:
speaking on the lack of heel cushioning mentioned in the video

I believe that JB put less cushioning to give the shoe a slimmer silhouette as they have been doing with many other retro releases

I am literally 50/50 on these.

a part of me wants to wait for this so called " nike on the tag version" everyone is talking bout, but honestly, when is this going to happen? I dont wanna miss out on a classic color way because of the quality or lack of og tagging.

why does jordan brand do this? do it right the first time and move on to other kicks we have been waiting to retro, for ex: wtf is up with them september blue 6's???

Jordan Brand will keep doing this because they know people will buy no matter what. Drop these without Nike Air, then drop the SAME shoe with the Nike Air.. JB gets to double profits just like that. Same thing is happening with the 3s and happened with the Varsity Red/InfraRed Pack a couple years ago.

:lol:

I'm sorry but you have to be a complete moron if you think you're going to profit off of this release.

^Guess we got a difference of opinion on what "that bad" is. The leather on these was about as accurate as the video review a few posts back stated, maybe my wording was a little more harsh, but it's the truth. Guess everyone can wait until Sat. & see for themselves.
For the $30 price hike, the leather is identical on both Knicks & Chicagos. Take that for what it's worth.
For what it's worth, I'm still copping.

How would you compare them to the Bred 1's from the DMP package from 09?

Back
Top Bottom