Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I had no idea that you took your pics with an iPhone bro, FutureDHughes. :wow: :lol:
Nice shots of these. And all of these detailed pics of the Knicks almost make me want them now lol.

I have the Chicago 1s and IMHO its not worth the $200 resell price. :smh:
I'm waiting for my Knicks pair to get home and evaluate, hoping its better then the Chicagos like everyone else is saying.

$200 for a $110 shoe? and that's a good price?
sick.gif
says the guy who's a reseller 
laugh.gif

LOL thanks fellas. Ill keep trying. I have Camera+ also but I didnt know about that stablizer thing

Eh, still haven't gotten shipping email from Nike yet. Mine has been in "Preparing to ship" status since release day (Saturday). Though I also did have a pair of running shorts with the Chicago 1s with the purchase. Maybe that's what's holding it up, they wanna ship it together and the two items are in separate warehouses.

Can anyone chime in whether they've got their shipping email from Nike yet?

someone came into my store with a new pair of chicago 1s...............................with the NIKE AIR box (that dropped with those Knicks 1s). I asked to see em and he showed me.......it was the chicago 1s 0]

am I missing something here?

The Knicks are NICE quality wise. More padding than the Bulls 1's and way softer leather. If you can cop a pair of Knicks, I suggest you go and get it. These just are mad fresh.

@DHughes ur pics stay sexy man! That natural lighting

@NOGUEIRA where did you get you laces for the Knicks? I was considering it before I saw blue in em. Now that I see, they look pretty damn good.

What's all this foolery I'm reading about the Banned I's being comfortable?? Rocked my Banned I's all day on Saturday, trynna stunt for the kiddies. The joke was on me when I got home...I dont think I own a less comfortable pair of shoes, and that's not for the Banned I's...that's for all of my I's...
Might as well have gone out there with a pair of Chucks...or some .99 Old Navy flip flops (syke na, thekid don't wear flip flops, but you get my point...)
They're cool to have, dudes drool over them, leather is definitely soft. I dont care nothin bout the ankle support, I haven't played ball since like 2004 or something, but the bottom of my feet let out a little yelp with every little step I took.
Yea, I'm copping the black toes when they release later this year, but simply to complete the set. Never been so happy to put wallabees back on...and I dont eem work on the weekends...:smh:

I put the Roshe insoles into my DMP Bred 1s on Chicago 1s launch day and I was
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD, Try it! (or get Roshes 1st lol)

Eh, still haven't gotten shipping email from Nike yet. Mine has been in "Preparing to ship" status since release day (Saturday). Though I also did have a pair of running shorts with the Chicago 1s with the purchase. Maybe that's what's holding it up, they wanna ship it together and the two items are in separate warehouses.

mine is "preparing to ship" as well. dont worry. doesnt look like anyone's has gone out yet. when they do, people will post

someone came into my store with a new pair of chicago 1s...............................with the NIKE AIR box (that dropped with those Knicks 1s). I asked to see em and he showed me.......it was the chicago 1s 0]
am I missing something here?
Could be a GS size?

@DHughes ur pics stay sexy man! That natural lighting
@NOGUEIRA where did you get you laces for the Knicks? I was considering it before I saw blue in em. Now that I see, they look pretty damn good.

Got them from my rasheed air forces

I don't believe that's the case. Didn't order any other item and it's still under "preparing to ship" status.

No email from NDC, but went on their site and tracking number is up on "my orders"

My UPS tracking number is active and package was picked up earlier today

@MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA info. on the blue laces on the Knick's pair?

No email from NDC, but went on their site and tracking number is up on "my orders"

My UPS tracking number is active and package was picked up earlier today

@MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA info. on the blue laces on the Knick's pair?

Cool. Hopefully I'll wake up with a shipping email. If not, gonna be checking my order status. These 1s are perfect come spring time!

checked my status on NDC got my tracking # and should get them by friday, I guess email is delayed.

Back
Top Bottom