air-jordan-1-high-bulls-retro-10.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-bulls-retro-15.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-bulls-retro-16.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-bulls-retro-14.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-bulls-retro-13.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-bulls-retro-02.jpg

air-jordan-1-high-bulls-retro-09.jpg

CDN retail is $139.99 for these

Might just pick up a pair for my brother or something. After employee discount and taxes it comes to just over $100 so why not.

CDN retail is $139.99 for these
Might just pick up a pair for my brother or something. After employee discount and taxes it comes to just over $100 so why not.

can i be your brother for that day too? haha

Last edited:
These will be had, I personally don't mind the Jumpman...I think it's getting over blown cuz it's the cool thing to complain about, most of y'all complaining never even owned OG 1's...I don't understand why cats complain then cop anyway lol don't make no sense...

These will be had, I personally don't mind the Jumpman...I think it's getting over blown cuz it's the cool thing to complain about, most of y'all complaining never even owned OG 1's...I don't understand why cats complain then cop anyway lol don't make no sense...
This is NT,everyone always complaining about something.

And watch all the hypebeast go out and line up for the Knicks colorway lol I think this could be the last time we see the AJ1 in its OG colorway so it's a must have IMO not that it matters to you cause to each its own

These are a must for me but I'm sucker for 1s tho, don't really appreciate the Jumpman being there but ehh no big deal & the price point is gud.

I've waited for these for far, far too long. A double up may be mandatory.

[Video][/Video]

Last edited:

And most people will wear them with jeans

I've waited for these for far, far too long. A double up may be mandatory.
[Video][/Video]

They look great in that video. Good to hear from another yet another reliable source that the quality will be on point. I was hoping they werent like the 60+ blk reds/celtics.

JB might be bluffing, but I'd rather just fold nd cop, cuz I doubt Jordan will retro his most iconic shoe along with Nike Air immediately after. And I'm not waiting another decade.

How old are you?

How old are you?

Old enough to form my own opinion, like what I like and not jump on any kind of hype train...don't come at me like I'm some kid because I'm not like "omg no Nike Air, no blank heel, leather tongue, JB is trolling" then after the release be like "easy cop x2"

Would I prefer they were made true to the original? Of course, but it doesn't make or break the fact I'll cop these...like Magic said I plan on wearing these with jeans any damn way...

How old are you?

Old enough to form my own opinion, like what I like and not jump on any kind of hype train...don't come at me like I'm some kid because I'm not like "omg no Nike Air, no blank heel, leather tongue, JB is trolling" then after the release be like "easy cop x2"

Would I prefer they were made true to the original? Of course, but it doesn't make or break the fact I'll cop these...like Magic said I plan on wearing these with jeans any damn way...

i was wondering what made these look so cheap..
that leather tongue :x :x

Last edited:
I asked you how old you were, it's a simple question. "don't come at me like I'm some kid", how did you derive that from my question? No need to get defensive with a sensitive reply. The reason I ask is because I have found that individuals that didn't own the originals in the years they released (not after the fact) tend to care less about the shoe being true to form. I owned the original I's in 1985 and even purchased the Retro's in 94 & 01. Each shoe has deteriorated in quality and even changed in mold; the younger heads seem to be unfazed by this fact and couldn't care less. So I'll ask again, how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom