Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Can't believe dudes really camping for these. :smh:
It's cold as **** in So Cal right now, can't even imagine other places.

17 here, bro. 9 with the wind chill. Gotta love MI. Wouldn't be caught dead camping in this ****. No way, no how.

I just pissed all over my car cause of the wind and trying to hide it from the other dudes campin out here.

Last edited:
I just got a wristband at Gsp, they have about 20 wristbands left for all stores champs, FA, FNL but no footlocker. Anyone know if they received both colors or just the Chicago color way

I just arrived at my spot and in the only one here so far. It's raining out here so I should be good for my pair and hopefully the Knicks as well.

Didn't even realize these dropped. Placed my order online. Easiest Jordan pick up in a long time.

$176 shipped? no thanks. but if you really want them. to each their own.
yea there is no way I would pay that, but the thirst is there, sad to say, so just trying to help out.

it's retail or bust on these, I already overpaid on the XIII's and those matter more to me

yea there is no way I would pay that, but the thirst is there, sad to say, so just trying to help out.

it's retail or bust on these, I already overpaid on the XIII's and those matter more to me
idk mang i feel you but i would like the knicks 1s and since i'm in NYC with sales tax it's going to be almost $160 anyway much less if i pay for some kind of shipping. For a less then $20 difference it might be worth it to some. I'm currently on the fence because i know that as soon as people miss these on ftl or eastbay the end pairs will be gone. 

idk mang i feel you but i would like the knicks 1s and since i'm in NYC with sales tax it's going to be almost $160 anyway much less if i pay for some kind of shipping. For a less then $20 difference it might be worth it to some. I'm currently on the fence because i know that as soon as people miss these on ftl or eastbay the end pairs will be gone. 
BINGO!

For me, it wouldn't have been worth the $25.00 to wait on a line in the freezing cold for God knows how many hours to cop. Plus, I'd have to iron horse it to 34th street, because there is no parking. At the end of the day, paying to have it shipped from the UK was more than worth it. 

Like other posters have said numerous times on NT, "to each his own."

I just got a wristband at Gsp, they have about 20 wristbands left for all stores champs, FA, FNL but no footlocker. Anyone know if they received both colors or just the Chicago color way

you still at GSP fam? what the scene look like? and what time they open 8 or 10?

Back
Top Bottom