Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

WHAT... SHOE... DID... THE... NIKE... TAG.... COME.... FROM?
oh he's ignoring it? i see...he's one of THOSE guys
laugh.gif

Never even saw that guys post . Thought yall just wanted " NIKE "

MY B , I DIDNT LOOK CLOSELY ENOUGH 

thought those ebay pair said nike aswell . 

Last edited:
:smh: it's like sewing a crocodile on a plain polo shirt and trying to pass it off as a lacoste polo. No Bueno, but to each his own.

yeah, been looking for a red tag for days... already removed the Jumpman tag on mine since
they look ridiculously huge.

mean.gif
it's like sewing a crocodile on a plain polo shirt and trying to pass it off as a lacoste polo. No Bueno, but to each his own.
I guess I see your point, I think most people on this thread see it as two auth. Nike products customized to make one of them better rather than the fakeness altogether. 

It's a cool custom if you know how to do it. But I can see your POV on that too.

Last edited:
looks to me like the tag are from an AF1 and he just cut off the air force 1 part of it.

why else would it be cut directly under the swoosh

Hi, I need some helps. A guy who lives in Troy, Alabama could offer this for me with full size run and retail price (+shipping) from a sport store with no name. The produced date is 08/08/12 which is correct but the ship out date is 10/18/12 which I see it differs than the normal pair's 10/23/12. Please help I want to know are they authentic or b-grade or fake ? Thanks alot

oh he's ignoring it? i see...he's one of THOSE guys
laugh.gif
He obviously wants props but he doesn't want to share the wealth with u people. Niketalk at its best.
laugh.gif
oh yea?

nike-air-force-red-03-1.jpeg

i feel like blowing spots
wink.gif

im old school, i still cop air force I's...i know a air force I tag wit da "air force I's folded away " when i see it

hope he felt special for those 20 mins.

Dudes, just keep it moving! cmon now. Will be looking for a Nike Air/Nike red tag. Once found I'll have
it sewn on and post it on here.

Hi, I need some helps. A guy who lives in Troy, Alabama could offer this for me with full size run and retail price (+shipping) from a sport store with no name. The produced date is 08/08/12 which is correct but the ship out date is 10/18/12 which I see it differs than the normal pair's 10/23/12. Please help I want to know are they authentic or b-grade or fake ? Thanks alot

not every pair has the same production dates.

if its 2 months a part i would assume its completley fine. but then again, early releases at later dates do have the right production dates.

hey guys, sorry i went to work RIGHT after posting my pics of the tag switch.

i just got back and see that i have a lot of PMs and ppl asking where the tag came from.

i found a pair of women's AF1 lows with the tag. I just removed the AIR FORCE 1 from the bottom and folded it.

didn't mean for ppl to think i was ignoring them or being a douche :lol:

it seems like the air force 1 is the only nike shoe with the NIKE AIR on the tag. and this one was EXACTLY the same as the 85 1s.

hope this helps!

cool custom with the nike tag but still pointless imo because of the leather tongue and jumpman logo in the back heel... i guess everyone got their own preferences

not every pair has the same production dates.
if its 2 months a part i would assume its completley fine. but then again, early releases at later dates do have the right production dates.
So are they authentic ? Also that place still have stuff like Military Blue and Breds 4 full size and almost full size. And he said that store doesn't even have a website. Well I don't live in the States so I don't know. Could the store be possibly legit ? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom