Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Got mine! So stoked!!

First time posting a picture from my iPhone using the mobile website. Hopefully it's not too big

:rofl: ... The irony

man that's messed up. suppose to get them today and just checked tracking and were rescheduled for monday.smh

he said hopefully the pic isnt too big & we can barely see it :lol:
Did you not read my post? First time using the mobile website to post a picture. I didn't know how big it was showing... Click on it and it'll expand.

Last edited:
I'm sorta regretting not coppin' these. They are crazy nasty. Now I gotta go on the Bay for some. :\

Last edited:
Mike dropped 63 on the Celtics in these......that alone was instacop ! I have the 94 retros and I still copped 1 pair of these 2013's.

Got mine from eastbay..

Came double boxed :wink: Shoes looks good! But I didn't get a receipt...

Do I get a $10 gift card or what?

My pair arrived from DSG... I'm glad I got these for retail, even at that, I think these are over priced

04c580ac_aji.jpeg

I picked up my pair tonight from Warehouse Shoe Sales in Montclair.  WSS received their allocation 1 week late.  Most of the WSS stores that carry Jordan's will likely have a FSR of the Chicago AJ Is...

got my pair in...I noticed the ankle padding is thinner then previous 1 releases. Is the knicks 1s ankle padding any different?

got my pair in...I noticed the ankle padding is thinner then previous 1 releases. Is the knicks 1s ankle padding any different?
knicks are closer to the OG by leaps and bounds over the chicagos retros ('12)... and yes more comfortable...

Last edited:
Got mine from eastbay..

If you would like an invoice for your order, you can contact us via Private message with your customer/order number and we will be able to send you one. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Got mine from eastbay..

If you would like an invoice for your order, you can contact us via Private message with your customer/order number and we will be able to send you one. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

I finally got around to getting a pair of these. They look nice but when I try them on that tongue just doesn't look right. Just the way it sticks out. :smh:

[ATTACHMENT=1551]aji.jpg (183k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

I picked up my pair tonight from Warehouse Shoe Sales in Montclair.  WSS received their allocation 1 week late.  Most of the WSS stores that carry Jordan's will likely have a FSR of the Chicago AJ Is...

fingers crossed ...calling around now

Walked into foot action today and a size 12 was sitting on display. Paid $90 total luckily I had my birthday coupon.

Back
Top Bottom