OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN RETRO V OREGON THREAD FALL 2020

I just still don't understand how a system can send ghost orders. Either you sold out or not. Dontrick me thinking I got it and then I don't. Damn you Finishline and JD

Damn man
That's cold blooded
This is some serious business I'm talking about
It's not a laughing matter! :lol:
I was so pumped up that i got thru hibbetts using my $20 reward...
I did have to do that press and hold your not a bot like 5 times at checkout lol

Jus grabbed a 12 from local villa definitely need them yellow strings asap someone pm me a link on wear to cop the strings
Screenshot_20200912-172238_Gallery.jpg

Damn man
That's cold blooded
This is some serious business I'm talking about
It's not a laughing matter! :lol:
I was so pumped up that i got thru hibbetts using my $20 reward...
I did have to do that press and hold your not a bot like 5 times at checkout lol
Good thing you had a backup.

I think snkrs has banned me. Havent won anything since gold 12s. I'll scoop if these get down to 260 or 270. I had made it all the way to checkout on hibbets and then when I hit place order it bombed on me.

Oh wtf!
I spoke too soon!
Hibbetts just cancelled my order!
I knew it!
Hopefully snkrs doesn't cancel my order

Oh snap. I'm sweating now...

Update: UPS My choice notification of a shipment from Hibbetts. Looking good boys!

Last edited by a moderator:
You just gotta hang in there with snkrs
I also thought i was banned
There was a stretch where i couldn't hit on anything
But now recently i've been killing it

anyone still trying on the footsites? Is it just a mirage at this point?

I've been trying... Everytime I checked back a size was greyed out. Like my size is still there but not available and cant atc... Slowly they'll all be greyed out and I've tried but to no avail...

Don’t torture yourself
Every time you see a size greyed out it gives you false hope
I’ve been there done that lol

Power was out at the mall I was picking up at so the whole mall was closed. Gotta wait one more day.

Yea, be sure to check your local DTLR/Villa stores often you can...

Snagged my size earlier today. Took a shot in the dark and went in one of those stores for the hell of it, and they actually had just a couple of pairs left (to my surprise)

i checked my email and i didnt get them on nike because i had a canceled card stored, forgot to update it, damn. got on fnl but nike is always priority

Was working so only tried on SNKRS. Instant L. Thought this was going to be an easy cop, which is laughable considering my last W on there was the Bred 11's. For those that have em in hand already- how is quality compared to Michigans?

Back
Top Bottom