Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Like i said earlier they emailed me like they did for the yeezy's so i know online but not sure about in-stores but u can call your store because stores be having them too and jimmy jazz be releasing they shoes at 12:00 midnight sometimes so keep checking them online at that time.
My footlocker had first come first serve, people started camping since yesterday. Not really 'bout that life. How does JJ work? Do you have to type in search bar? Do they drop a link. I always cop from ndc, that's why all the questions lol.

Whats ****** up is I won the lottery at a local Foot Locker and missed the call. I called them back 15 minutes after they called and they gave them to somebody else!! Im beyond pissed right now!!!>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:>:

I'M SO SORRY FOR UR LOSS RIP

Got lucky and won a pair at the Bay Fair FTL raffle...

They pulled 15 names and I was #13....

Sadly to say, I'll probably end up with either a 7-7.5 or 13-14.....

Will probably pass.....
damn youve been having a nice streak with shoes lately. need to rub some of that off on me.

i will post every site i see put them up ....

Can you please wait until I'm able to lock in a pair. Ya know... for the lurkers.

really? really?

maybe you should become friends and talk via PM then. while hes waiting for you to secure a set, other people will be buying that know the links.... riiiight.

dont help the whole community in order to help 1.

PT why didnt you just text me earlier bro... you wouldnt even had to worry about these

HAHA more lurkers then members online like always (440 Members and 633 Guests) so be careful.

Last edited:
when did all the euro sites get so expensive. i got concords and cement iv's for under retail earlier in the year and now they are all way over retail. i know a few have coupon codes and don't make you pay the vat but other than that the prices are crazy. How do they get away with charging over retail?

HAHA more lurkers then members online like always (440 Members and 633 Guests) so be careful.

its always a crap shoot but you (not you directly) are penalizing active members because of the fear of what "guests" will do. posting info/links helps niketalkers out dramatically. ive been on the receiving end of some of that help. in the end, people will miss out regardless for various reasons.

its always a crap shoot but you (not you directly) are penalizing active members because of the fear of what "guests" will do. posting info/links helps niketalkers out dramatically. ive been on the receiving end of some of that help. in the end, people will miss out regardless for various reasons.

is there a way to limit access to official threads to only members with a certain thread count or reputation? this would eliminate the lurker/troll problem. i usually post links from euro sites when they go live but then you immediately get people mad because the lurkers gain access to the info as well.

Just got a call from Foot Locker Times Square! Got at least one pack. :smokin
Line-up at 7AM and start selling between 8 and 8:30AM. Then heading down to school in Nashville immediately after.

Still got a chance with 5 other tickets. I have a ton of IDs and 2 friends who look enough like me to use them.

Yeah understood, just saying if someone has answers to info that isn't basic, let the community know that you know info and to pm you for further details.

is there a way to limit access to official threads to only members with a certain thread count or reputation? this would eliminate the lurker/troll problem. i usually post links from euro sites when they go live but then you immediately get people mad because the lurkers gain access to the info as well.

honestly, people that blame lurkers are just people that cry and complain. whos to say that its lurkers responsible for buying the inventory up? it could be members who just never give props... it could be other forums (iss, nsb, facebook groups) that buy... it could be regular customers. the links are not exclusive to us and shouldnt be handled as such. holding off on links just gives the other places a headstart on our members.

anyone care to share the UK websites they're copping (or preordering) from right now? i got 500 i'm willing to drop right now for them just to guarantee my pack, Roosevelt Field is crazy right now so F*** that! :smh:

Last edited:
Just got a call from Foot Locker Times Square! Got at least one pack. :smokin
Line-up at 7AM and start selling between 8 and 8:30AM. Then heading down to school in Nashville immediately after.
Still got a chance with 5 other tickets. I have a ton of IDs and 2 friends who look enough like me to use them.

what school?

honestly, people that blame lurkers are just people that cry and complain. whos to say that its lurkers responsible for buying the inventory up? it could be members who just never give props... it could be other forums (iss, nsb, facebook groups) that buy... it could be regular customers. the links are not exclusive to us and shouldnt be handled as such. holding off on links just gives the other places a headstart on our members.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

regardless if they are posted or not they will sell out these places are NO SECRET fellas

Back
Top Bottom