Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
PT why didnt you just text me earlier bro... you wouldnt even had to worry about these

Yeah, I slept. My bad.

I been trying to settle in to this new job, new city, etc.

The last time I really checked the opinions in this thread about these, the general consensus was sheer disgust.

And, bigj505, I did text him, thanks for the suggestion.

Are all the FNLS and FTLS doing this raffle? Cause I got a connect that'll get me in the mall early.

I'm still wondering how the local HoH that just opened about 5 months ago received more than the Nike Employee store in Beaverton...

EXACTLY!!!!!!
regardless if they are posted or not they will sell out these places are NO SECRET fellas
Yep.

I'll sit out the Euro sites for this release as I've already made it known that if I land these it's strictly as a DMP trade chip.  8am tomorrow morning it is.

Still haven't gotten my old NT account recovered so I guess I gotta start from scratch.....

Anyway, struck out at Towson Town Center's Footlocker raffle in Baltimore. Dudes seemed mad when I even came in and asked just to sign up for the raffle yesterday...can't call it but I think they just looked out for their homies. Not because I didn't win but because the workers in there SEEMED shady and when I called about my ticket number dude on the phone stuttered like 4 times. "uh..n-n-nah we didn't umm..call that ticket number." I have ****** luck in raffles regardless though, no loss.

The majority of people want these cause it's so limited and they're just going to re-sell them for $1000 or more.

Good luck to those who really want them, but a Huge Pass for me. Not really into gold colored shoes.
I agree I wanted to get them and I tried the rsvp yesteday but I lucked out.   I Just dont have the time to put work in for these shoes.  I remember when the news first broke about these releasing and a lot of people were saying they were ugly and now there has hyped as a black friday release. smh  Congrats to everyone that is getting a set!  

Last edited:
IM done with any raffles or lottos NT. This blows the fuse for me. I guess I will be pre buying Bred XI's because its too much shady mess going on. I called him back 15 minutes after, and yes I was in a meeting at my job. Im truely unset but its not the end of the world. Never wanted a quick strike so bad right now...

IM done with any raffles or lottos NT. This blows the fuse for me. I guess I will be pre buying Bred XI's because its too much shady mess going on. I called him back 15 minutes after, and yes I was in a meeting at my job. Im truely unset but its not the end of the world. Never wanted a quick strike so bad right now...

IMO

thats bad business ...

seriously it's the middle of the day on friday & they cant wait at least a half hr for a call back....

i guess they think everyone is a unemployed smuck sitting at home itching to spend mommmy & daddys money on da new J's people dont have jobs & responsibilities anymore

damn youve been having a nice streak with shoes lately. need to rub some of that off on me.
Thanks man..... I'm probably gonna pass on Bay Fair tho.... Leave it behind for someone else who is local.

A bunch of people PM'n trying to get that size, but I dont mess with Paypal.... Too much bustas tryna fraud people...

i agree next time im gonna pre order a hyped up release too.  The karma just bit me in the a**!  hahah just a week ago i was talking trash to people for paying more to pre order a release and now I learned my lesson and i'm gonna pre ordering all the hyped up releases.  

I'm from Seattle but EVERYWHERE is doin raffles so we made the trip to Portland... We r numbers 3,4,5,6,7,&8.... This spot is a first come first serve and the manager is coo af.. He said he would take picturres of the start of the line so we are all GUARENTEED our packs... Wristbands will be handed out tonight and only 14 total packs..Also my co worker jus called to tell me he WON a pack thru HOH Southcenter and will be buying me a 3rd pack... I'm amped...

I'm from Seattle but EVERYWHERE is doin raffles so we made the trip to Portland... We r numbers 3,4,5,6,7,&8.... This spot is a first come first serve and the manager is coo af.. He said he would take picturres of the start of the line so we are all GUARENTEED our packs... Wristbands will be handed out tonight and only 14 total packs..Also my co worker jus called to tell me he WON a pack thru HOH Southcenter and will be buying me a 3rd pack... I'm amped...

3 Packs???? Man I cant even hate but THIS to me kills the game. You dont have 6 feet do you?! Oh, your going to resell!? Hope you make 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 of of this pack....As yall can see im still mad...

3 Packs???? Man I cant even hate but THIS to me kills the game. You dont have 6 feet do you?! Oh, your going to resell!? Hope you make 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.00 of of this pack....As yall can see im still mad...

stop worrying about what the next man is doing. you werent getting his packs anyways so it wont even matter. who knows, he could be keeping all 3. chill

Just to let ya'll know. I asked a couple store associates, at stores I will not mention, if they would take cash to guarantee a pack. They all called me today. Worth a shot if you really want em.:rolleyes

On cloud 9 right now!!

Just got the call from House of Hoops to purchase the pack tomorrow!!!

I'm number 16 out for 40 people.

40 packs = my TRUE size SHOULD be still available!!

I can't believe I got called. I'll definitely be walking out with some size if my size 11 (or 10.5) is gone.

Pics will come tomorrow of course.

8am is the time, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

:smokin :smokin :smokin

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO WON THE LOTTERY WITH FNL (I LOST :frown:) OR CHAMPS!

ESPECIALLY ALPHA!

:nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Last edited:

Cheers. I'm in a similar situation.

I made a trip too and got #1&2. 3rd on lock at FNL. Hopefully I can finally trade for the SB lebron... Manager and the cops are antsy but cool if we stay cool...

Dont worth bout me.. Be more concerned bout u losing ur chance and missin ur call... I'm keepin all 3 packs an rockin one pack off top... No need to resell when u got guap already... My 3 packs> ur missed call...

Back
Top Bottom