Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i still dont get it
frown.gif
Number from a Mike Jones song

What's everyone's thoughts on all of eastbay's and it's subsidiary's links? Is it even worth it to try all of them? Will you lose time with one while messing with another? Better to just stick to one and wait?

I've never gotten through with eastbay, fl, champs, fa. So i'm just wondering from those of you that have, did you have multiple screens up with each site? Or did you just stick to the one.

Can't believe.I entered 4 raffles and never got a call from any I really do believe they were rigged.

got real quiet in here once that link was posted :lol:

hahahaha sure did. I figured 470 shipped was alright. Hopefully I wont get hit with customs fees (haven't in the past) and all will be good. I've done numerous orders from the EU over 250 and have been hit one time. Lets not make this one #2 :smile:

and if I get lucky from the states at retail, I will just off this one for what I have into it...still will beat the crazy reseller prices these are going for at this time.

So I called Valley Fair foot locker and they have called all the winners of the raffle... I guess I have to go line up now!!! to bad im off work at 4:30pm

:x:x:x:x:x:x

Going to be crazy tommorow, i am going to say online is the best option for any who really want a chance just have a good computer and quick fingers

Last edited:
amazing that i got these for 470, that link helped alot

now for the long wait of shipping all the way from sweden...

On cloud 9 right now!!
Just got the call from House of Hoops to purchase the pack tomorrow!!!
I'm number 16 out for 40 people.
40 packs = my TRUE size SHOULD be still available!!

I can't believe I got called. I'll definitely be walking out with some size if my size 11 (or 10.5) is gone.
Pics will come tomorrow of course.
8am is the time, CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO WON THE LOTTERY WITH FNL (I LOST 
frown.gif
) OR CHAMPS!

ESPECIALLY ALPHA!
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif
At least one dude from Sactown came up!!! Hopefully i get one too lol
you from sac too? 

since I have my pair secured, hopefully I can catch another 3 packs tonight and tomorrow morning to have 4 in total
smokin.gif

Last edited:
ordered off titolo and just gopt an e-mail saying they'll be shipped Monday :pimp: :pimp:

came out to $457 shipped...IF customs,roughly $560....hopefully no customs

got real quiet in here once that link was posted :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

Can't wait to see the aftermath of this release.  Definitely setting the stage for September 1st to be a cakewalk.

you mean the vii's tham joints will be a ocean breeze

that foreign site that was posted was the 1st but def wont be the last..... you fellas who havent secured your sets yet need to keep your eyes peeled(ESPECIALLY AROUND 5-6pm today) because there will be at the min 4-6 sites(foreign & possibly a few US) dropping them aside from the usuals(fnl,ftl,etc) & dont count out the nba store, JJ & richards around or after 12 all of them could possibly have them

Back
Top Bottom