Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
started to lose hope as its 4pm already....but....

just got a call from HOH....8am tomorrow :pimp: :pimp:

1st raffle ever won in my life :lol: :rofl:

:lol:

Same here bro!

Feels like a lot of people are getting these for a legit "limited" non GR. mainly because its so expensive from the jump. So resell wont be too high. LMAO at getting these as trade bait for DMP's. I wouldnt trade one of the DMP shoes for this entire pack.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
best sister ever...went down to the footlocker in utc [san diego] for me and she got a call today saying she's #11...don't know how many packs they have total so who knows if i'll get my size, but we never win raffles so i'm hyped haha

Feels like a lot of people are getting these for a legit "limited" non GR. mainly because its so expensive from the jump. So resell wont be too high. LMAO at getting these as trade bair for DMP's. I wouldnt trade one of the DMP shoes for this entire pack.
Thankfully not every collector shares your sentiments.
laugh.gif

I got off the train at Penn Station on saturday night, walked by footaction and saw 2 kids sitting in lawn chairs....... i asked them what they were camping out for, they said the jordan pack....... i said you guys know that it doesn't come out for another week right? they said yeah..:smh:

i thought it was dropping tomorrow?

Went Out To Lunch Today With A Buddy Around 1 When I Got A Call........

when-you-get-a-phone-call-from-someone-you-like.gif

Congrats To All The Others Who Were Lucky Enough To Get The Call Or Email Back :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

My finishline doesn't even really carry Jordan Brand so that raffle/lottery is out of the question for me gonna hit up jimmy jazz and see what's up with HOH tomorrow

saw this on twitter:

"23penny ‏@23penny1

Jordan GM 6/7 pack phone order available, $350+shipping, one per house hold, please call 281-330-8004. "

:smh: :smh: :smh: :x :rolleyes :rofl:

Last edited:
I just got the call from my local Champs and I won the only size 11.5. I didn't think I would have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom