Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
It's called common sense genius. How am I mad when I order from oversea sites :stoneface:
I've been hit with customs time and time again regardless of value.
NTers quick to use a gif only to make an *** out of themselves.

Customs varies though, not everyone gets charges...depends on what value they put on the shoes. If its one pair you usually won't have any problems.

i wasted all that gas going to tanforan serramonte and southland to be played by some sucka ace employees so they could hook their boys up. at least 8 of the draws were sequential

CT is an absolute wreck right now lol. ppl have been hammering the site since they were supposed to originally drop the shoe.

Is natterjacks doing free shipping or not telling us how much it cost to ship them? If so that sucks cuz even with the vat refund they can get you with shipping.

Whew!

Got an invoice from H-Shop and it went through! :pimp:

Did anyone else get theirs from there or gotten through?

i got a sz 11 on hs, used my reward points and paid $401usd shipped, and im 100% sure there a no customs fees with hs. they had a block on us addresses for the first 15 minutes and then they removed it, same thing with natterjacks.

It's called common sense genius. How am I mad when I order from oversea sites :stoneface:
I've been hit with customs time and time again regardless of value.
NTers quick to use a gif only to make an *** out of themselves.

Exactly, half these jits don't even know what they're talking about.

You do understand customs opens packages to see what's in those packages, especially when they're mailing a hundred out to the USA.

Size & weight is going to rape your pockets...can't wait to hear about half these fools paying $250 to UPS at the door by check to have their kicks. :rofl:

People think they just paid $400 for the pack, you really paid $650. :lol: :rofl:

i got a sz 11 on hs, used my reward points and paid $401usd shipped, and im 100% sure there a no customs fees with hs. they had a block on us addresses for the first 15 minutes and then they removed it, same thing with natterjacks.
Could you drop a link? I can't see it on their site.

You guys get a confirmation from sh? My order went through and my card got charged but i didnt get an email. I got a confirmation on the website after i placed my order. Hopefully if it goes through and if not i save 400. I guess its a win win situation

lol. CT is running so bad I have time to brew some coffee, run out to the store for some creamer and sugar, come back take a sip, and the shoe still hasnt been added to the cart lofl. its going to be a disaster tonite at 12am. lol

You guys get a confirmation from sh? My order went through and my card got charged but i didnt get an email. I got a confirmation on the website after i placed my order. Hopefully if it goes through and if not i save 400. I guess its a win win situation
i just got my confirmation like 10 minutes ago. i checked out about 5 minutes before 7.

Just got one about 15 minutes ago.

Exactly, half these jits don't even know what they're talking about.
You do understand customs opens packages to see what's in those packages, especially when they're mailing a hundred out to the USA.
Size & weight is going to rape your pockets...can't wait to hear about half these fools paying $250 to UPS at the door by check to have their kicks. :rofl:
People think they just paid $400 for the pack, you really paid $650. :lol: :rofl:

im buns im about to cancel my order :lol:

Back
Top Bottom