Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here the deal I posted earlier that I won 1 raffle in houston Footaction Northline and about 2 hours ago the HOH northline called me and said I won the raffle there too. I got my size on lock now at HOH northline I have a size 13 on lock at HOH Northline, but my one of my friends has backed out on me so since I am in a giving mood I may hook one of my fellow houston heads up with my ticket so they can score them a pair for retail depending on if my last buddy backs out so I will make someones day tomorrow if that happens. I know I can get more if I buy both and sell one but I would rather see somone who really loves jordans to be able to cop since this raffle thing wasnt fair to many. I just would want that same respect from someone if it happened to me where I missed out on a release.

Here the deal I posted earlier that I won 1 raffle in houston Footaction Northline and about 2 hours ago the HOH northline called me and said I won the raffle there too. I got my size on lock now at HOH northline I have a size 13 on lock at HOH Northline, but my one of my friends has backed out on me so since I am in a giving mood I may hook one of my fellow houston heads up with my ticket so they can score them a pair for retail depending on if my last buddy backs out so I will make someones day tomorrow if that happens. I know I can get more if I buy both and sell one but I would rather see somone who really loves jordans to be able to cop since this raffle thing wasnt fair to many. I just would want that same respect from someone if it happened to me where I missed out on a release.

chances are you'd be giving it to someone who will end up reselling so I think you should be "Greedy" and sell your extra pair to make your pair free.

if you ordered from hs you will not get charged customs fees, im willing to bet my pack on it. i just received 2 pairs of oly 7's from them, $310 usd shipped with no customs fees, before that i ordered the military 4's, 2 pairs for $310 usd shipped with no customs. i cop from hs because everytime you order something you earn reward points and you can use the reward points for discounts on your future order. i applied 2125 reward points on the pack i just ordered from hs and it knocked the price down from $440 shipped to right around $400 shipped. and hs ships fast, they wont ship them out until like wednesday of next week but they will be delivered by the following monday. im pretty sure hs and nj had a block on US customers for the first 15 minutes because you could not select a shipping option during that time, after the 15 minutes was up the shipping options for US customers appeared nd the packs sold out within minutes. i guess they wanted to let their euro customers cop first. i wish i would of known the sh coupon code, i would of copped from them also because there are no customs fees with sh either, the owner of that site is real cool and he makes sure his customers dont get raped by customs. sorry for the long post.

Listen don't refresh nike.com, keep refreshing twitter, thats how i catch the link.

Here is my attempt at helping.

For the KD IV scoring title release, I kept refreshing twitter, over and over again. Clicked the link ASAP, got to NDC and everything was already sold out. I come onto NT to check the KD IV thread...... everyone that says they got a pair were refreshing NDC, not the twitter. People came out and said, "if you're waiting for the twitter link, you're already too late".

Now, do I know if NDC changed how they do it? IDK........ Am I going to have two computers up with one refreshing NDC and the other refreshing twitter? Hell yeah.

I don't know much about internet/computer stuff but I think it's NDC's attempt at preventing millions of people from continuously refreshing their website and putting all the pressure on twitter's servers to handle the refreshing.

just my two cents .

chances are you'd be giving it to someone who will end up reselling so I think you should be "Greedy" and sell your extra pair to make your pair free.
ORRRRR...you can pick it up and sell it to me for retail plus shipping lol. I'm a size 13 but a few states away from TX (in GA).

Here is my attempt at helping.
For the KD IV scoring title release, I kept refreshing twitter, over and over again. Clicked the link ASAP, got to NDC and everything was already sold out. I come onto NT to check the KD IV thread...... everyone that says they got a pair were refreshing NDC, not the twitter. People came out and said, "if you're waiting for the twitter link, you're already too late".
Now, do I know if NDC changed how they do it? IDK........ Am I going to have two computers up with one refreshing NDC and the other refreshing twitter? Hell yeah.
I don't know much about internet/computer stuff but I think it's NDC's attempt at preventing millions of people from continuously refreshing their website and putting all the pressure on twitter's servers to handle the refreshing.
just my two cents .

Exactly! Same deal with me and read the same also.

Copped from SH. Not worried about customs. Never paid them before.
same here. people talking about custom fees are the same ones that tried hard to get them but missed out. justify missing out to yourself but if the euro sites are crashing and selling like this the morning is going to be crazy. congrats to the raffle ticket winners and good luck the the onliners.

im going to start drinking now and there is no chance i will see 8am. :D:D

this thread gon be 200 pages by mid morning, and everybody was passing on this pack, now people talking bout coppin 2, 3 packs, oh well, if jj fails me, time to hit these streets

same here. people talking about custom fees are the same ones that tried hard to get them but missed out. justify missing out to yourself but if the euro sites are crashing and selling like this the morning is going to be crazy. congrats to the raffle ticket winners and good luck the the onliners.

I don't want this ugly pack...the ones I have secured are being flipped.

You acting like this pack is IMPOSSIBLE to get. :rofl:

Why do you assume we are hating. My experience from overseas..not all but some is custom fees.

I've gotten the Olympics and concords from Euro sites and twice been charged $50-$80 for the fees.

I *****ed and gotten them waived but I still had to waste time arguing with UPS

Yo they just tellin you guys that there's a chance you might be hit with fees. Stop acting like females cuz they're warning you of money that may come out your pocket... it may or may not happen. You sound like you're tight and arguing against it cuz you're hoping it's not gonna happen. Just take their words into consideration and go pray that you aint get hit with it.

Same dudes gonna be comin on here in 2 weeks sayin : "how do you guys get your custom fees waived?"

read, give advice, keep it moving. stop with all this clutter on freakin customs fees.......

Back
Top Bottom