Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by Nikolee

when i pick my concords up next friday (I know its a long wait) i'll go into detail with it, he said he has seen the mark up for them and are going to be one the biggest releases next year. sometime in september there also dropping the basic charcoal 7's.

Can u get a pic of the calendar when u go??

He prolly wont let me. I got good memory tho.ill retain as much as I can.over and out.

I guess since they are releasing the Air Firce 180's, Pippen's etc. around the same time, it would only be right for these to come out around the same time.

indifferent.gif
 at another pack.

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

The re-release of the 2000 Olympic VI's for 2012 will NOT be in a pack, they will be sold separately and be available in full-family sizing, a GR.

pimp.gif

Cmon,you guys know jb, why would they put 2 classic colorways in one pack?...they released ftlotg 7s so they can sell,now they're gonna hit us with this "pack" with a retro+ 7 so both shoes can sell,people will buy the pack just for the 6s,so instead of one,they're forced to buy 2 pairs at once.

Thanks for the news OP....put me down..depending how the 7s look

He prolly wont let me. I got good memory tho.ill retain as much as I can.over and out.
Brah before you go take a pocket size note book and write down everything you can while you're talking to him. If he won't let you do that then has soon as you walk out he store write down everything you remember. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they should use the same material on the oly 6s as they did with the carmines and oreos. if so, i'm in.
pimp.gif

Lol, trust JB to do this now I've retired -A couple of years ago I would've jumped for joy at the news of a Black/Gold VII

I've even designed a Black/Gold VII in the past
frown.gif

It’s been awhile since Jordan Brand released a Collezione Pack and next year, you can expect a pack to release to coincide with the 2012 Olympics. Releasing in August of 2012, is the “Olympicâ€

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Brah before you go take a pocket size note book and write down everything you can while you're talking to him. If he won't let you do that then has soon as you walk out he store write down everything you remember. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just voice record him.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

they should use the same material on the oly 6s as they did with the carmines and oreos. if so, i'm in.
pimp.gif

I'd rather leather on the 6's, but I don't know if the nubuck/suede, whatever it is, would turn me away, depends how it looks, it could be an epic fail like the flu-games 
sick.gif
, Nah just gimme the leather. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KMante

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Just voice record him.
This. OP needs to go in there wearing a wire, and bring a bottle with him to getting homeboy talking. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess the pack...

Black/Gold VIIs and White/Gold VIs. aka The Gold Medal pack 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

think about it, they would go together perfectly. and Olympic 00 VIs will retro by themselves outside of the pack.

Back
Top Bottom