Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That pic is a fewyears old....sole mag if I'm not mistaken? If 6s come out like that,ill take a pack,regardless how the 7s look
laugh.gif

Can't wait to see these!.... Wonder how much the pack will run for given the fact that JB are constantly going up on the prices b/c of wat they call "better quality" smh. Keeping my fingers crossed

I'm not even that big a fan of JB but this pack has lots of potential. A black/gold VII like the VI in the DMP pack would be amazing. And a white/gold VI sounds very promising
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

This pack and a grape/laney pack would be ridiculous.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

grape pack aint happining so get off it allrdy, grapes just came out in 2006!! 
mad.gif

if the olympic 6s look like the old dmp sample im gunna be pissed, not that they look that bad but the older olympic colorways are 10000 times better

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

This pack and a grape/laney pack would be ridiculous.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

grape pack aint happining so get off it allrdy, grapes just came out in 2006!! 
mad.gif

Not that I'm rooting for the package or anything...but if you take a look at the way some of these retros are coming back the Grapes could easily come back in a package in 2012. 
Some Examples: 

pure/anniversary 3s

pure/anniversary 4s

black cement 3 CDP/2011 release

true blue 3 2009(international release)/2011 release

black cement 4 CDP release/rumored 2012 release

"charcoal" 7s from the Orlando package/2012 REAL charcoal release

Taxi 12 CDP/low taxi 2011 release/rumored taxi 12 release

Then all the similar color releases(varsity red/infrared 6 release, last shot/cherrywood/CDP/last shot 2011 14 release, etc...) they very well could bring them back in a way that makes them harder to purchase to keep the grape allure but cash in on them again(although the release frame for the 5s seems to have ended last summer but that wouldn't stop them...

One thing with the package that I never saw mentioned: they never do 2 white shoes, it's 1 white/1 black based almost always(exceptions being the 4/19 CDP, 3/20 CDP, and the Toro Bravo 5 pack being black/red), I would doubt they do 2 off-the-wall colors of the 5s that are white based and hype driven/similarly color blocked, there would be very little sense in doing that when they could release 2 separate packs using those shoes as flagships ala the "better" CDP release pair flagships.

Whatever though

Or if they have that 11/12 they could've been matched with any other shoe I still would've copped

Sometimes i wonder to myself and ask,

"Does EKhunter actually buy shoes or is she just a window shopper?"

seriously jordan brand need to stop making @*$$+!! packs. Just release the dam shoes seperate %@*# 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Rod301

So I Gotta Buy The Pack To Get  My Oly 6s.? 
sick.gif
  What If I Dont Like The 7s.?
ohwell.gif
if you don't like the VIIs, you can just resell them..... you'll probably make some money on em since the beasts will be all over these

Back
Top Bottom