Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Haha ppl mad they aint get a pack, so they turn to hating on it, to make themselves feel better...
I love the sneaker community for this action. Happens every time. 
laugh.gif

i got the pack from ndc only bc i needed to use my 20% off code before it expires. i still think theyre ugly and simple as hell. already have a buyer paying me 2 times what i paid and ill gladly hate on them but love the fact that people will pay their markup so i can use that money on shoes i actually like. no question in my mind that these would sit on shelves without that limited tag
Good for you but tell someone who actually cares. I dont

i got a backorder email from eastbay today. says that it will ship within 2 weeks. hopefully they come on sooner than that.

For those of you wondering how both pairs would look lace swapped, here you go:

6 > 7 lace swapped IMO

I've never been a big "swap out the laces" type of dude, I used to when I was younger on the Iversons and stuff like that but for Retros it's just never been my thing. But I think I'm really diggin' both pair with the alternate laces.

Curious to see what the vi's look like with the red laces also.

Wow they really put alcohol on your shoes? That's some foul @%5. You should have ship the pack to your house and save the trouble dealing with TSA. Max cost to ship from LA to Vegas is like $25. TSA are monkeys. Their job sucks so the only way they get a kick out of their day is to mess with passengers belongings and emotion.

yeah, but I sent it to a buddy of mine who does sneaker restorations and he got it off fine. I was going to, but I called Delta earlier and they arranged me with an empty row so I can bring the shoes with me instead of putting it through checked baggage which would destroy the boxes :smh:

Last edited:
I am such a Happy Camper!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had no luck at the store shiekh and shoe palace. I went home took a nap and then woke up to check twitter, I thought Nike SF was going to tweet the re-RSVP around 1 because that was the deadline for pople to pick up the shoes. Turn out they tweeted it around 540ish. I was able to get a reply saying there was a pair on hold for me from 6pm - 8pm. Got ready and got in the car around 620ish, I live in Gilroy witch is 1.5 hours away from my place drove all the way to SF and got there around 740pm. I got home now and I am supper happy!!!!
This was worth all the hassel!

Congrats bro, that is a heck of a drive. Glad you were able to get the pack considering how shady stores can be with crazy releases.

Supposedly these newer papers aren't as acidic as they used to be.
But it wouldn't hurt to remove them anyways.
i agree I think its best to remove the paper and to put the shoes in a zip lock bag but dont zip the bag up.

Last edited:
^ My pair did have the red mark on the left shoe, from the dust bag.

Took bleach to get it off.

>D

Also, I wanna say the pic with the hounds of shoes is ridiculous.

:smh:

On another note, 7s OVER 6s all day with this pack.

Got two packs, one from JJ and one from NDC. Very pleased I didn't have to deal with lines and raffles :smile:

Curious as to how so many people ended up with 10-12 pairs,kicksonfire just posted a article of 20+ dudes with at least 6+packs. For the people cryin that we hate resellers, personally idc, but if you want the shoe it hurts to be at such a disadvantage.

Did anyone's 6's come slightly creased. My right foot had a little under the ankle support.
Them chinese factory workers got in a quick 2 on 2 during there break 
laugh.gif

The 6s where certainly the most flawed out of the pack for most people, mine had minscule distress leather in the toebox, acting like its tumble leather or something, but I didnt have no red marks or ankle breaker moves type creasing on them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom