Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
one of them are not but another one of them are. should be undsing the black pair soon i'll put up some pics for you guys
If you didn't read earlier my family travels a lot and we have a LOT of mileage points. enough for a round trip to bahamas for 4 twice. Plus I didn't wanna deal with the drive so I thought why not.
They told me there was a guy that came all the way from new mexico. THATS nuts.
There must not be a lot of sneaker heads in Vegas if  you were able to cop. Nonetheless congrats my dude

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

there really is a ruckus for these? lol...they aint even dope to be honest.....

da sleeper of da weekend was da Dan Marino speed turfs.

^^^^ Theres was people saying the red laces on the viis would be dope 
roll.gif

anyone get a email confirmation from finishline? in my account on their site though it says processing

anyone get a email confirmation from finishline? in my account on their site though it says processing
nothing from finishline other than an order confirmation. received my shipping confirmation from NDC though. FNL wont start sending out shipping confirmations until Monday afternoon most likely.

nothing from finishline other than an order confirmation. received my shipping confirmation from NDC though. FNL wont start sending out shipping confirmations until Monday afternoon most likely.

I haven't got shipping confirmation from Nike but the status is listed as preparing to ship, so I hope I'm good

I've never been a big "swap out the laces" type of dude, I used to when I was younger on the Iversons and stuff like that but for Retros it's just never been my thing. But I think I'm really diggin' both pair with the alternate laces.

Curious to see what the vi's look like with the red laces also.

i really like this lace swap. probably gonna do this to my pair too.

AYO NT fam please peep this out. So I 'm just browsing through craigslist to see what rape prices resellers are selling the GMP for and low and behold I find this buffoonery. The first thing wrong with the listing is that he /she used the wrong medal/metal wording LMAO.
i think im gonna do this deal guys... gonna give him everything he wants.

White laces in the VI and gold laces in the VII looks great.  I'm not feeling the red laces though.  Thanks for the pics guys!

yeah but jay z and nas are pioneer emcees in the game of hiphop from the projects of new york who actually rocked jordans their whole life

this asian grandpa in line wit his son is not thats the only difference i see but who cares i mean i was talkin to them they seem cool

the early birds get the worm in the sneaker games styll

why so much saltyness tho jus be happy the raptors VIIs come out soon so u can vindicate ur self with a pair of them i like better than these gold VIIs

the only person who gave me props was the black guy smh cuz hes real

QTF.....

Last edited:
the gold laces on the 7s look good but i like the black laces better. i might swap the gold in from time to time tho :nthat:

Last edited:
I switched my gold laces out for the white ones immediately. They look much cleaner with the white ones.

You cant be this dumb? CAN YOU? This fool is acting like this is a "good deal" when its obviously his post...... someone have some fun with that link lol

LMAO!!!!!!!!! Busted..and looks like people are changing the price already hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom