Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_12.jpg

These look pretty good.
Need a full on shot though.

EDIT: Never mind.

More pics:

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_09.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_04.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_02.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_07.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_03.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_14.jpg

air-jordan-7-gold-medal_13.jpg

air-jordan-vii-gold-medal-6.jpg

I am now officially sold on this pack.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Waits for detailed pics of the VI's.
pimp.gif

Drooling over those VII's. I knew I wasn't gonna be disappointed. Those White/Gold VI's are fresh. Waiting for more pics of those.

I like these, but what it will boil down to is the presentation. I want to see what the pack looks like and what (if any) little extras there are.

As long as JB does something cool with it (which they usually do with packs), then I'm in.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

im definitely feeling the 7s.. who wants the 6s ..

exactly....best 7's till this date IMO....im selling the 6's, im not dealing with icy soles anymore....i enjoy wearing what actually drops....

I agree with everyone, more pics of the 6's. I love the 7's so far though, I don't get the complaints about quality and colorways on other sites that people are talking about, everything breaks down and if you like it, cop it. Simple as that, I think people just need to respect each other's opinions.

I was on the fence with this pack but after seeing detailed pics I'm DEFINITELY copping these when it drops. Thanks for the pics NT'ers 
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom